Another photopass question

So i got my documents from my TA, in the package there was my photopass card that i had to registar…but NO PREORDER DISCOUNT CODE
i just tried to call photopass but they are closed already…i guess i’ll just have to wait till tomorrow to try but i was wondering, did anyone get their codes before they left or when they came back…
i know i am reg. with photopass
TIA
Danielle

I called DVC for my upcoming trip and received a code from them.

ok, i just shot my TA an email, i’m hoping she can shed some light on this for me, thank you

We got the photopass card last week in our trip package as well, but it said that we had to register our card prior to our trip and we would receive offers during and after our trip.:blink:
We’re not members of DVC, so I’m not sure if that makes a difference, but I thought they were trying to promote purchasing the CD prior to your vacation? I haven’t been able to find any offers either.

[QUOTE=Mickey Mom;1020876]We got the photopass card last week in our trip package as well, but it said that we had to register our card prior to our trip and we would receive offers during and after our trip.:blink:
We’re not members of DVC, so I’m not sure if that makes a difference, but I thought they were trying to promote purchasing the CD prior to your vacation? I haven’t been able to find any offers either.[/QUOTE]

i am so out of it, lol after i posted this thread i reread the card and i did notice the same thing you mentioned, i spoke to my TA and she said not to worry, if i don’t get the emails while i am on vacation, they will do something for me over the phone.
i am sure photopass people will :wub:
thank you and good luck to you to