Another Promo extended!

Found another Disney deal!!!

MouseSavers.com Walt Disney World packages with a FREE Disney Gift Card of $300-$750 have been extended for stays through August 14! Go here for more info: MouseSavers.com - Disney World Vacation Package Discount - DisneyWorld Packages - Disney World Vacation Package Discount - DisneyWorld Packages

I thought somewhere I read that they would be cutting down on promos this year. It doesn’t appear to be true.

Economy is still not all that great so I would think they will keep coming up with promos to keep people coming

I agree with King. As bad as the economy is, I expect better and better discounts to drive people to the park. They make it cheap enough, and people will come in droves.

I know that the economy is still not that great and people are looking for deals on everything. They are just doing whatever it takes to get the people in the parks.

Great just what i want to hear…droves of people, when I there!!!:laugh::laugh:

:pinch: going aug 17th!

We are going during a very busy time during Spring break because of a tight schedule this year. And, with all these promos, and nothing offered during the time we are going to be there, maybe…just maybe, people won’t be there in droves during a usually very busy time. One can hope!!!

Bummer for me. I just used a pin code to save $225. I wish I would have waited for the gift card.

Maybe you can switch it??? I bet one of the other MBrs would know.

Hey! I want a pin code :dry: waiting for a sale for aug… :biggrin:

Are you signed up at Mousesavers.com??
I actually got these from my Facebook, I joined Mousesavers on that.
Anyone can use these.
But I also had a 30% off attached to my name (from my disney Visa) that I hadn’t even know about until I asked a CM when I was on the phone.

[QUOTE=tinker2222;1018470]Are you signed up at Mousesavers.com??
I actually got these from my Facebook, I joined Mousesavers on that.
Anyone can use these.
But I also had a 30% off attached to my name (from my disney Visa) that I hadn’t even know about until I asked a CM when I was on the phone.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I get Mousesavers newsletter.