Any difference between Disney Outlet stores?

Going to be driving to WDW this Spring Break. Is there any difference between the Disney Outlet store off Vineland Avenue and the Disney Outlet off International Drive? Just wanted to see if one was better than the other or should I just plan to go to both. Any information would help.

Of course the one on Vineland is real close to WDW and the one we have always gone to. They both have the same merchandise but I think the one at Vineland has alot more to choose from. If you have time for just one go to this one.

I don’t think there is much difference between the two but don’t forget about the store in the Lake Beuna Vista Factory Store Outlet Mall on Highway 535 just before you get to the Wal-Mart. It’s definitely not as nice as the other two, but I still find different deals there when I go.

The Disney’s Character Outlet which is in the Orlando Premium Outlets (off 535 and international dr) is the MUCH nicer one of the two!! And it is actually run BY Disney. We were there yesterday and the stuff and the prices are great!!

I much prefer the one at the Premium Outlets.

Go to both!

I dont know which ones we go to, I think one is at the Buena Vista Mall and the other is at what used to be Beltz Mall but I think its Premium now? anyway, I do know that we have had some hugely discounted merchandise from there and are always well worth a visit, and if you can do both, do them.

If you are ever in Vegas, there is a great one there. I found awesome stuff for great prices.

We’ll be driving down for the first time in 4 years in April. We used to go to the Disney store that has a big church on the corner and if you drive down the street you run into an outlet mall. But I forget which one it is!! I forget the name of the church even though we’ve gone to mass there several times. Mary, Queen of Sorrows? Help!!!

Where is the one in Vegas? That would be an immediate requirement for me the next time I’m there.

Let me look back and find the name of the outlet mall, but for now here is a link:

Disney’s Character Warehouse Outlet Store, Las Vegas, NV - Yahoo! Travel

I also found this info:

Disney’s Character Warehouse Outlet Store
7680 Las Vegas Blvd South
Annex Suite 211
Las Vegas, NV 89123
(702) 260-8144

[QUOTE=timkelmom;1015556]Let me look back and find the name of the outlet mall, but for now here is a link:

I also found this info:

Annex Suite 211
Las Vegas, NV 89123
(702) 260-8144[/QUOTE]

We went to this one too last year when we were in LV and it is brilliant! The only thing for us was that alot of the merchandise was from Disney Land, but we thought the prices were even better than the WDW character outlet stores in Florida?

[QUOTE=timkelmom;1015556]Let me look back and find the name of the outlet mall, but for now here is a link:

I also found this info:

Annex Suite 211
Las Vegas, NV 89123
(702) 260-8144[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I’ll definitely check it out the next time I’m there which is hopefully soon!

I remember seeing something about a Disney Store in Orlando where nothing was over $7.99 or something like that. Are any of these outlets that place??