Any good photos out there of Once Upon a Toy?

I have a friend who collects Mr. Potato Head toys, not kidding, and I’m trying to describe to her what is available at WDW, but failing miserably. Anyone have some good photos of the displays at Once Upon a Toy? I want to pick up some things for her while we’re down there in October, but I want her to see what’s there first.

On Suitedisney.com you’ll find all the pictures you’ll ever need.
The link to your Mr. Potato Head is right here
Toy Story Midway Mania

enjoy :smile:

oh and of course, you know about finding a video on youtube, right?
YouTube - Disney’s Hollywood Studios Toy Story Midway Mania Preview

There are so many “parts” for Mr. Potato head, you will go nuts buying them! You can dress him as any of the characters Goofy, Minnie, Mickey, etc. Star Wars characters. There are Mickey ears, autograph books, Mickey Head ice cream - the list goes on and on and on and on.

I think it’s 19.99 for the box, and you put in the Potato and then you can fill the rest with as many parts as you can . . . good luck and have fun!!

PS. They also have the same display in Toon Town at MK. Inside the tent where you go to meet the Fairies.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1045261]There are so many “parts” for Mr. Potato head, you will go nuts buying them! You can dress him as any of the characters Goofy, Minnie, Mickey, etc. Star Wars characters. There are Mickey ears, autograph books, Mickey Head ice cream - the list goes on and on and on and on.

I think it’s 19.99 for the box, and you put in the Potato and then you can fill the rest with as many parts as you can . . . good luck and have fun!!

PS. They also have the same display in Toon Town at MK. Inside the tent where you go to meet the Fairies.[/QUOTE]

heehee, once again I can prove that I did not read the original post here. OMG, I could pee my pants. Please do not read my answer :wacko::laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I noticed that but would never say so…:rolleyes:

We have a million of those potato head pieces - do you want me to just take pictures of them and post for you?

I bought the box of parts 2-3 years in a row, but got tired of picking them up and gave the stuff to my sister’s kids, figures…
I found this photo:
Once Upon A Toy Store 2
even though I was hoping for a wider angle, but it may have to do.