Any have many points available?

A fellow employee is looking to go to WDW 12/27 through 1/3. They have 9 in their party. Would like to stay in a two bedroom villa at AKL. If I did the calculations correctly, a value villa comes to 288 points. Does anyone have that many points available for rent, and if so, seeing its such a busy time of year, can you check availability for that room?

sent you email.

That’s a really tough time to try and get a reservation. I hope someone can help but members have been waitlisted for months for that time.

I have a ressie for the same exact days for SSR but when I called about changing it to another EVERYTHING was booked solid. The only option that they gave me was SSR 2 bd one day AKV studio another BCW another and so on. To me I couldnt do that.
Hope you are able to get what you are looking for.
I however do have the pts avail but I may need them for a cruise in May. I hope everything goes the way you need! Have fun planning!!

That’s asking a lot at such short notice. I would say that SSR will be their only option. Good luck to them, though.

You can also check rental boards.

Thanks for your comments. She is definitely aware that they most likely won’t get anything due to the time of year, and so close to the dates. I hope they find something though, as this will be their first trip to Disney. If not, maybe they will go sometime next year, when it’s not as crowded.

It’s not DVC, but we are staying again on rented points at Wyndham’s Bonnet Creek resort. We stay in a delux or SOG if it is just the 2 of us. We rent points at Bonnet Creek when we need more than 1 room. Our 25 and 22 y/o’s are coming for the Food and Wine festival. I have a good contact name if you want to look into this option. The resort is nice, has a limited transportation schedule from a private provider and is locted right next to CB so you can use the car for max ease. Send me a PM if you want my contacts name/number.

I’ve always been interested in Bonnet Creek - I mean I can’t see how the Powers That Be at Disney couldn’t maneuver that piece of land away from them - I’ve always wanted to have a look at it.