Any issues with a late breakfast buffet at The Wave?

We are landing on Dec 2 at 8:30 am, so thinking we’ll get to BLT about 9:30 ish. If we head over to the Wave about ten, any issues with the buffet disappearing early since the Wave does serve lunch. We are not making an ADR. Too much chance of delays.

I don’t think I would only allow an hour after landing to get to anywhere on the Disney property. Landing, then getting to baggage claim, then whatever transportation you are using will take almost that long in my way of thinking. Then the 30 minutes or so to “Disney”… It may just be me, but I would never plan on being at WDW until at least 90 minutes after landing…but again—just my opinion. You may very well make it in 1 hour—who knows? That’s all I can comment on…just an opinion. I don’t make plans until well later in the day of our arrival. Good luck with your decision! :smile:

I agree. I don’t think an hour is enough time. I think it takes us about 15 minutes once we get off the plane to use the restroom (I can’t stand not washing my hands after we get off the plane.) and get to ground transportation. If we get to our resort 90 minutes after landing I think we’re really lucky.

I never remember how long it takes to get the airport to resort, but we are using ME and staying at BLT. Unless something has changed, we will be dropped off at the Contemporary. The Wave is 25 steps from the checkin counter.

As I said, we aren’t making an ADR because of possible delays. Just curious what time the breakfast buffet will be closed since they have lunch. I’ve read of people who go to Chef Mickey for a late breakfast and do well, but there’s usually not a lunch served there.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1919093217]I never remember how long it takes to get the airport to resort, but we are using ME and staying at BLT. Unless something has changed, we will be dropped off at the Contemporary. The Wave is 25 steps from the checkin counter.

As I said, we aren’t making an ADR because of possible delays. Just curious what time the breakfast buffet will be closed since they have lunch. I’ve read of people who go to Chef Mickey for a late breakfast and do well, but there’s usually not a lunch served there.[/QUOTE]

I’ve never eaten there, but the website says they serve breakfast until 11 and then lunch starts at 12. You should hopefully make it there before they stop serving breakfast…ME times can vary…I have gotten on the bus and been at POFQ in 30 minutes or I have had to wait a few minutes at the airport for the bus to load up…you never know…a lot depends on how many people are arriving at the airport at the same time.

I didn’t catch that they start lunch at noon. We really like the breakfast buffet, but we don’t want to feel rushed. I would hope they don’t shut down the buffet until almost 11.

I guess it will all be a wait and see situation and we’ll find out in only 4 1/2 months. Don’t hold your breath. :laugh::laugh::laugh: