Any last minute tips...?

I will be boarding the plane this weekend and heading to Disneyland for the 1st time in 5 days! WOOWHO!

Any last minute Disneyland tips or tricks?

*And I decided to take a backpack with me in the park. It’s very small. A child’s backpack. I plan to put a hoodie, water, my camera, and possibly a Rockstar in it. Good idea? Anyone think it’ll be a hassle during the day?

[QUOTE=BigKidBen;1027562]I will be boarding the plane this weekend and heading to Disneyland for the 1st time in 5 days! WOOWHO!

Any last minute Disneyland tips or tricks?

*And I decided to take a backpack with me in the park. It’s very small. A child’s backpack. I plan to put a hoodie, water, my camera, and possibly a Rockstar in it. Good idea? Anyone think it’ll be a hassle during the day?[/QUOTE]

Tip: Bring your patience and have a good time! And the backpack is a good idea, I always take a messenger bag with me when I go to the parks. Have fun!

[QUOTE=BigKidBen;1027562]
*And I decided to take a backpack with me in the park. It’s very small. A child’s backpack. I plan to put a hoodie, water, my camera, and possibly a Rockstar in it. Good idea? Anyone think it’ll be a hassle during the day?[/QUOTE]

I’ve only been to Disneyland once so I don’t have any advice for you there, but the backpack is a great idea! I bring one with me all the time to WDW - you will definitely be glad you have it. :happy:

BKB … Listen very carefully to this post, very carefully … This is the most important tip you will ever have…

:pirate: HAVE FUN !!! :pirate:

Now see… I’m going to disagree. Disneyland just isn’t all that big. I like to get a locker there, especially for jackets for the evening. The only thing you’re really going to want with you all the time is the camera.