Any more X-pass news?

Has anyone here heard any more of this X-pass thing?

Just Googled it, and found this:

X-Pass FASTPASS Plus Testing at Walt Disney World May 2012 - TouringPlans.com Blog | TouringPlans.com Blog

Seems like a cool idea! for those people who love planning, being able to plan which attractions to FP in advance would be really great! :laugh:

I haven’t seen much since the original announcement. I’ll post info if I see anything on the inside.

[QUOTE=xmellymox;1113742]Just Googled it, and found this:

X-Pass FASTPASS Plus Testing at Walt Disney World May 2012 - TouringPlans.com Blog | TouringPlans.com Blog

Seems like a cool idea! for those people who love planning, being able to plan which attractions to FP in advance would be really great! :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the link, smellysox :happy:

While choosing a FP time ahead of time for the newest or busiest ride sounds like a good idea to me…I certainly wouldn’t want to have to choose each and every ride time 180 days ahead of time in order to get on a ride!!! That’s just too much work for a vacation for me.

You’re welcome Dopey! :laugh:

And yes… I don’t think that much planning would suit me, but that’s mainly because we don’t stay in Disney so can’t commit to going the parks on certain days because we sometimes change things around when we’re there! :happy: