Any new Visa promos?

Does anyone have any news on new promos?

I herd a rumor of possible “free” stroller rentals" for card holders.
Anyone?

that would be wonderful

If this does happen, I am going to make my DH get one for me.:laugh: :laugh:

I think this is for Disneyland only. You can check on the Visa site for the current Theme Park promo’s.

The only “new promo” is heard is another round of the “5x rewards points”. We got the flyer in the mail this week. Unfortunately, I don’t think we spend enough on the card to get the bonus points.

Prezcatz Paul

I agree, we don’t use the card enough, so threw the promo in the garbage. Still waiting for something fantastic.

We use it for everything, but we didn’t get that promo… (yet) Maybe it’s based on your card activity and they are hoping it will make you use it more?

Does anyone have a phone # to call and find out?

[QUOTE=Prezcatz;851279]The only “new promo” is heard is another round of the “5x rewards points”. We got the flyer in the mail this week. Unfortunately, I don’t think we spend enough on the card to get the bonus points.

Prezcatz Paul[/QUOTE]

I got that too. I registered for it, figured, what do I have to lose. We’re going to North Carolina/South Carolina next week. You have to have $250 in gasoline to qualify, shouldn’t have a problem doing that anyways.

I called the number on the back of the card last promo and they said they could sign me up for the next one. and they did.

I just got in the mail today the 500 Visa rewards points offer for the DVC plus 0% financing for 6 mo. on the down payment—oooooooh that is sooo tempting! I almost jumped on this promo last Nov when it was being offered, having 500 pts would be awesome–that equates to $50,000 spent (that would take me 2-3 yrs to earn that much) :eek:

The phone number is 1-888-807-1080.

Prezcatz Paul

Yeah, we don’t usually use it for the minimums required (I think it is $250 per month in each category {dining, gas, airlines, groceries}) to get the bonus Disney Dollar Rewards. I agree, it is DEFINITELY to try to get you to use it more!

Prezcatz Paul

Since I hadn’t received that 5x promo, I called the # on the back of my card about it. I must have been on the phone for over 30 min with a very nice and chatty CM who made sure my email and address was correct and thought that maybe because we had to cancel our card (fraudulent charge) and get a new #, that might have been the reason. So she said she would send a letter to the marketing dept on my behalf about receiving the promo. Hope it works!

I got another promotion flyer today, stating that if you purchase into DVC, you will get $500 bonus DDR dollars as a ‘special gift’. I’m assuming this is in addition to any discounted points or other incentive the sales staff can make.

Prezcatz Paul

on the one we received yesterday, the fine print said it was not combinable with any other offer, which I would assume (even though we all know what happens then!) that means any specials (like the 100 pts AKV) DVC offers…
Anyone have a different idea on this??

[QUOTE=Prezcatz;851844]I got another promotion flyer today, stating that if you purchase into DVC, you will get $500 bonus DDR dollars as a ‘special gift’. I’m assuming this is in addition to any discounted points or other incentive the sales staff can make.

Prezcatz Paul[/QUOTE]
A few weeks ago our friends received this offer from Disney Rewards too and also used their card for their DVC downpayment…they did NOT receive both…it’s an either/or deal…can’t get both incentives. :angry: (they received points at a discounted rate and received Disney Gift Cards from DVC for purchasing but could not get the extra rewards points on their card) They talked to both DVC and VISA rewards and got the same story…would have been nice to get both!

Now that I think of it, last Nov when I was really looking into it, I was being offered the discounted point rate (or $1600 off the purchase price), PLUS I was contacted by my DVC consultant a few weeks later about the 500 visa pts that I could take advantage of too. I think there was also something about 160 bonus points, I don’t know but it was a really great deal in my mind at the time, now the details are a little foggy…

That is a great bonus for anyone looking into DVC.

I registered for the 5X rewards but I don’t know that I’ll ever reach the target. I do spend more the $250 monthly on groceries but shop at WalMart and Target and they don’t list themselves as groceries on the Visa statement. Darn.