Any Quik Service Best Kept Secrets?

We have found on here a couple of hidden jems to eat at like Peco Bills, Columbia Harbour House.

Whats your hidden Gem?

There is a thread with this same ??? from a few days ago. Might help.

Sorry for the repeat.

I got nuttin, but would really like to read of some.

I can’t find the old thread…if you can, please bump it (or post a link in this thread).

I would love to read through it - I think this is a great question.

We love Wolf Gang Puck Express in DTD, and Sunshine Seasons in The Land.

I always feel Flame Tree BBQ at AK is a great deal for cs. Chicken and Ribs! YUMMMMM!

I don’t understand why everyone doesn’t eat at the Tangierine Cafe :wub:

Chicken and lamb schwarma platter, baby!

[QUOTE=Andrea;1044001]I don’t understand why everyone doesn’t eat at the Tangierine Cafe :wub:

Chicken and lamb schwarma platter, baby![/QUOTE]

I wanted to love it and tried it a couple of times but I just didn’t like it. I really thought I would fall in love but it didn’t happen.

[QUOTE=Goodegirl2007;1043977]I can’t find the old thread…if you can, please bump it (or post a link in this thread).

I would love to read through it - I think this is a great question.

We love Wolf Gang Puck Express in DTD, and Sunshine Seasons in The Land.[/QUOTE]

It shouldn’t have been so hard. The other thread is only about 5 threads down.

http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/wdw-restaurants/55538-best-value-quick-service.html

I’d say, whatever anyone posted there is good advice here.

Now, if Disney would ever wake up and build air conditioned dining areas…
Seriously, who is the genius that thinks guests want to eat outside in 95 degree heat, with the sun baking down, or worse, pouring down rain:rolleyes:
I’ve got a really nice 5 year old patio set inside the screen. You know how many times we’ve both eaten outside (discounting the week of Wilma)? Exactly one!
Discomfort and digestion do not go together!

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1044007]Now, if Disney would ever wake up and build air conditioned dining areas…
Seriously, who is the genius that thinks guests want to eat outside in 95 degree heat, with the sun baking down, or worse, pouring down rain:rolleyes:
I’ve got a really nice 5 year old patio set inside the screen. You know how many times we’ve both eaten outside (discounting the week of Wilma)? Exactly one!
Discomfort and digestion do not go together![/QUOTE]

I agree, we avoid any restaurant that only has outside seating. We go in the summer and I am not eating outside in 90+ degree heat. I want to cool off and feel refreshed when we’re done eating.

[QUOTE=Andrea;1044001]I don’t understand why everyone doesn’t eat at the Tangierine Cafe :wub:

blah… you can get that at any roach coach in NYC. i guess its not so easy to find in the rest of the country huh?

i know it may sound lame but when and if my brother and i ever get a chance to go down together at the same time (to florida) we love to get a couple pies at pizza planet and sit up stairs in the corner of the room people watching and telling jokes

Inconceivable! :laugh: Ah, well.

Unnecessarily rude. Perhaps it will surprise you that outside of New York we don’t actually live in caves and squat around the fire to cook what we’ve managed to hunt down.

Have to agree with you DT. We didn’t like it at all.

All well and good except.

EXCEPT FOR THE LAMO PIZZA!!!

You should be ashamed of yourself.:nonono2:

One word: lamb.:blow:

We agree, everyone made it sound soooooo good. But we found it ehhh OK, nothing more. Of course we ate there during dec, on a drizzling windy chilly day. Maybe the open air seating had something to do with it.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1044006]It shouldn’t have been so hard. The other thread is only about 5 threads down.
[/QUOTE]

I guess I’m just stupid or something…:nonono2:
Thanks for the link.