Any Quik Service Best Kept Secrets?

Sounds like a good time with your friend accept for the fact that Pizza Planet has some of the worst pizza I have ever had. Btw, in FL they don’t call them pies.

We love Cosmic Rays for the variety and indoor seating, although it can be difficult to find a table when it is very busy.

:laugh: There are other things to eat there.

And WHERE IS BELLA? I need some help defending my favorite CS. :happy:

My two (or three) cents: I guess there aren’t many best kept dining secrets in this crowd–the good ones have been found out.

Not a secret, but IMHO, if you’re on the DDP, Cosmic Ray’s is the ultimate lunch bargain with variety and you can run up a hefty lunch check for one CS point. I like the BBQ chicken and ribs.

Also, IMHO, Sunshine Seasons is the best food court in all the 'World.

We like Flametree in AK, but I’m like SG, some A/C here and there would be nice!

Oh, and for that “New” Yorker–welcome to MB. Come to Cajun Country and we’ll show you how to eat!

[QUOTE=Andrea;1044119]:laugh: There are other things to eat there.

And WHERE IS BELLA? I need some help defending my favorite CS. :happy:[/QUOTE]

You can imagine what a joy I was when I was in the Greek Isles with my friend, Caprice.

llama: Is that lamb?:dry:
Caprice: I’m not sure…
llama: taste it
Caprice: Yes, it’s lamb
llama: :blow::blow: IT TOUCHED MY POTATOES!!!
Caprice: here - I’ll wipe it off your potatoes
llama: NO - my potatoes have been CONTAMINATED with LAMB!!!
Caprice: here - have mine - they haven’t touched
llama: thank you.:angel:

That’s why I can’t eat there. There is the DANGER of lamb touching something else - so I’m giving the Tangerine a pass.

[QUOTE=llama;1044129]You can imagine what a joy I was when I was in the Greek Isles with my friend, Caprice.

llama: Is that lamb?:dry:
Caprice: I’m not sure…
llama: taste it
Caprice: Yes, it’s lamb
llama: :blow::blow: IT TOUCHED MY POTATOES!!!
Caprice: here - I’ll wipe it off your potatoes
llama: NO - my potatoes have been CONTAMINATED with LAMB!!!
Caprice: here - have mine - they haven’t touched
llama: thank you.:angel:

That’s why I can’t eat there. There is the DANGER of lamb touching something else - so I’m giving the Tangerine a pass.[/QUOTE]

LOL! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

[QUOTE=gingles;1044124]My two (or three) cents: I guess there aren’t many best kept dining secrets in this crowd–the good ones have been found out.

Not a secret, but IMHO, if you’re on the DDP, Cosmic Ray’s is the ultimate lunch bargain with variety and you can run up a hefty lunch check for one CS point. I like the BBQ chicken and ribs.

We like Flametree in AK, but I’m like SG, some A/C here and there would be nice!

Oh, and for that “New” Yorker–welcome to MB. Come to Cajun Country and we’ll show you how to eat![/QUOTE]

You know, we really do need to have a like button on here. :biggrin:

[QUOTE=gingles;1044124]My two (or three) cents: I guess there aren’t many best kept dining secrets in this crowd–the good ones have been found out.

Oh, and for that “New” Yorker–welcome to MB. Come to Cajun Country and we’ll show you how to eat![/QUOTE]

thanks for the welcome!! as for the cajun food, i’d really like to make it down there someday for a little trip to see what you guys have to offer. is it hot? cause i work in brooklyn and there guys here have got me to try some really spicy ethnically diverse foods, and i am HOOKED!

Personally I prefer “Boulangerie Patisserie” located in France at EPCOT. Their sandwiches are fantastic, reasonably priced, and they’re perfect to “grab and go” so you can find a nice quiet spot (I prefer the area under the bridge, as long as it’s not roped off for a private event) to “enjoy”.

Otherwise Tangierine Café in Morocco, the sandwiches at Kringla Bakeri og Café in Norway and our MK fave Pecos Bill are all excellent as well…

No really hidden, but my DD and I LOVE Sunshine seasons and wolfgang puck express. They have become MUST DO’s for us.

Count me and my daughter as a Tangierine Cafe fans. We also enjoy Yakitori House.

It is one of our favs too. We also like the CS in Mexico but we have not been back since they changed the menu around.

I have recently rediscovered Casey’s at MK! It’s become a tradition for me and a few fellow interns to head over there on Fridays for a delicious ballpark-esque treat… chili cheese dogs, nachos, corn dog nuggets… mmm…
:closedeye <- that’s my Casey’s-induced bliss face.

we love caseys!!

our other fav’s are wolfgang puck express, and tangerienne cafe. we thought earl of sandwich was good and enjoyed pizzafari (it’s not fab food, but a nice indoor place to relax in AK).

dinoland,quick service now has free frefills…

Not really a hidden jem by any means but love
Earl of Sandwich @ Downtown Disney.
Always long lines, but usually not too bad if
you get there for lunch around 11:00-11:30.
REally yummy sandwiches & salads and prices
are really good by Disney standards.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1044007]Now, if Disney would ever wake up and build air conditioned dining areas…
Seriously, who is the genius that thinks guests want to eat outside in 95 degree heat, with the sun baking down, or worse, pouring down rain:rolleyes:
I’ve got a really nice 5 year old patio set inside the screen. You know how many times we’ve both eaten outside (discounting the week of Wilma)? Exactly one!
Discomfort and digestion do not go together![/QUOTE]

ok I like eating outside. Disney built them for my eating pleasure…lol DD HATES it, but I love eating outside regardless of how hot it is.:laugh:

Agreed. So much of our spring, summer and fall revolves around the water down here, whether the ocean or rivers. We consider the heat intensity a determining factor for the amount of beer and wine to plan on for that meal. :laugh:

So Boss visits all summer then, huh?

Thanks All!!

I love you all to. LOL:laugh:

We like caseys corner also.

That would be interesting. I would have to get a fountain and I don’t know if Pam would go for that. She would probably make me put it way in the backyard. :laugh: