Any rumors for 2008 discounts?

Should hear soon if there will be any.

Does anyone remember when it came out last year?

When we were there in August we got a “Bounce Back” for Aug - OCt. 08 for Free meals - Someone told us that was because they are not going to offer the Wonderful deal to everyone again. You would think why not take it but it was only for the Poly. We stayed there last year and it was incredible but it was also our 10th Ann. so we figured we would splurge - Can’t do that every year.

We want to go again but need to eco it because we are going on the Cruise this spring.

20th of Feb or March? I think it is March?

I am keeping my figures crossed - My 5 DS is Disney obsessed and every year we go my DH says that the kids are the perfect age. Hopefully they keep offering this deal and he keeps thinking they are the perfect age

MouseSavers.com - Disney Discount Source - Disney World Discounts, Disneyland Discounts, Disney Cruise Discounts has a great list of “historical” discounts, when they became available and for what time periods.

The free dining was available to be booked starting April 12 last year. And they offered the bounce-back in 2006 (for 2007) and still released the discount - so I don’t think that offering the bounce-back necessarily means there will be no free dining deal for the general public.

I think that last year we booked our trip with free dining in April- if my credit card statement is right…

I am waiting for the AP discount to be released so we can buy our AP’s and get planning on the rest of our may trip.

I am keeping my figures crossed that we hear about it in Feb. - Always need something to look forward too.

I just got this email. If using a Disney Visa Card…

FREE Park Hopper® and Water Park Fun & More Ticket2 upgrade with the purchase of this 5 nights/6 days Magic Your Way Package.

per adult based on adult double occupancy. Standard room. For stays most Sunday-Thursday nights 3/30 - 5/21/08.
Save $102 per adult.

FREE Park Hopper® and Water Park Fun & More Ticket2 upgrade with the purchase of this 5 nights/6 days Magic Your Way Package.

per adult based on adult double occupancy. In a studio. Rate valid at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa and Disney’s Old Key West Resort. For stays most Sunday-Thursday nights 3/30 - 5/21/08.
Save $101 per adult.

Ask for package code APU. Book by 3/21/08

I’ll have to be patient.

We will be returning this year if they offre the free dining again. That was the best part of our vacation last year.

If they offer free dinning I’m in. I should have gotten the bounce back.

April seems so far away right now…:noo: I can’t wait that long to know if free dining is going to be offered. I want to know now! :laugh: