Any word on 2012 Free Dining Plan

I am trying to plan a 2012 WDW trip. Any news on Free Dining??

Haven’t heard much at all. I’m still waiting on deals for October!!!

So am I. I am hoping for some room discounts. Free dinning would be nice too.

Yep I believe we’ll be needing free dining for 2012 too :slight_smile:

I would like any kind of discount for October. They have to release something soon. We are only 91 days out :smile:

Wasn’t there a room only that extended into October?
Could be wrong but I thought I saw one. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1082405]Wasn’t there a room only that extended into October?
Could be wrong but I thought I saw one. :)[/QUOTE]

So far through October 1st. I need the 7-15th. We would make out better on a room discount vs. free dining, I think. At this point, I won’t be picky. Crossing my fingers.

Awe… that stinks! I thought I saw October… just didn’t remember the dates… sorry!

sorry to rub salt in but we have had free dinning advertised for 2012 in the UK for some time now.
we are booked for September 2012 POFQ :cool:

[QUOTE=jimbo;1082428]sorry to rub salt in but we have had free dinning advertised for 2012 in the UK for some time now.
we are booked for September 2012 POFQ :cool:[/QUOTE]

Oh my gosh Jimbo I forgot you already had it! We still dont know what dates or when just yet, so no bookings in the pipe line at the moment, but free dining makes such a big difference to us- its well worth having isn’t it?

Yes it is so worth it and a free mug this time around. We again upgraded to the table and counter dinning.
We are just hoping that some of fantasyland will be open.

Can we book a ressie through Dixie’s and Jimbo’s WDW Planning Center and get the UK discounts? :laugh:

Aw guys you know if we could we would:heart:

Think I could try using one of the 2 kids born in England to make the ressie? When they get questioned they can send WDW a copy of their British birth certificates. The documents say they were born as Brits. Now the question is if they can they sell themselves off as subjects of Her Majesty the Queen. :laugh: The sweet southern accent youngest DD has might make it a tough sell.

Thanks everyone, I am a planner and will just have to wait and see what is in store for dining in 2012.

Lol:laugh:That accent may just cause a few raised eyebrows- however, I think you have a perfectly valid claim to the British Free Dining Plan!:laugh:

I’ll pass that on to them. :laugh:

On the down side for us in the UK we can not get the supper visa deals. I guess its swings and roundabouts.

I would love to get everyone a great deal with free dinning:wub:

Aww, you guys are too sweet! :heart: