Any writers out there? Want to earn some $$?

As you may or may not know, I also own a website by the name of Disney Top 10. Just a bunch of top 10 lists involving Disney. A fun side project.

Well, I am not the best writer in the world, and I have kind of run out of ideas. I am looking for a few people to write a new post with a unique top 10 list not already covered on the site. You can check out the site to see what the post should look like. No need to provide or search for photos, I will do that once the post is written.

Please email me if interested. Please provide me with your ideas, and how long you think it may take you to complete the writing.

Email: mickey at mousebuzz dot com

I will pay [B]$10[/B] per article, payable by paypal as soon as you have finished (I may ask for some changes after you email me the article, or I may change them).

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Jessica (WishUponAStar) sounds Perfect for this!!! :cool:

Oh Jess???

Just PMd you mickey!

I would totally do something like that, I am never short on words. :tongue:

[QUOTE=Val32;954407]Jessica (WishUponAStar) sounds Perfect for this!!! :cool:

Oh Jess???[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing!!:laugh:

me too…

Me too, I love reading her TR, she definitely has a way with words.

You have a great way of writing/telling stories, and your TR’s are always a good read! :happy:
Good Luck!!! :happy:

Me too. Do we know our Wishy or what? :wub:

I instantly thought of her too. She would be perfect. I love reading her trip reports, so intersting the way she writes.

You guys! Thank you. :heart: I wrote to Mickey & pitched him a couple ideas. Be on the lookout. :tongue: I am glad you guys have an interest in what I might blab about. :laugh: Much appreciated. :heart:

Do I get a Finders Fee??? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
J/k!

[QUOTE=Val32;954975]Do I get a Finders Fee??? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
J/k![/QUOTE]

hehe, next time I see ya at Shoprite I’ll treat ya to a bagel. :tongue:

what a pal!!! LMAO!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

(P.S. Ive been shopping at Wegman’s lately, I love that store!!!)

[QUOTE=Val32;954988]what a pal!!! LMAO!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

(P.S. Ive been shopping at Wegman’s lately, I love that store!!!)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I wish we had a Wegman’s closer to our house!

Does this mean you got the job? Make sure you post a link! :happy: