Anybody looking for the price at these buffets?

We are going in 17 days and will be eating dinners at Ohana, Trails End and Cape May. I didn’t want to fall over since the food prices have been jumping like crazy. So I just called and asked and got the adult prices. They include tax but not tip.

Ohana 35.14

Trails End 24.49

Cape May 38.33

I didn’t think Ohanna was that low. Is that the breakfast price or dinner?

I asked for the dinner prices, so I’m hoping that’s right.

I just checked a printout from our trip is Sept 2010, using a TIW card, a meal at Cape May was 63.97 for the 2 of us. So that’s roughly 32 (including tax) to this yr of 38. That’s around a 20% jump. :eek:

These are for sure dinner prices.
Just keep in mind that after Thanksgiving, Disney will kick in their “holiday” pricing at buffets.

I don’t believe the surcharges kick until mid-dec. I had called WDW to cancelled an ADR, so the CM knew the time span I was looking at, so I think we are ok with these prices.

Wow I think I’ve been having free dining too long- I didn’t realise the buffets were that sort of price?

The buffets have been creeping up in price for a while.
I recall breakfasts were about $17 and dinners were about $28 across the board.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1095741]The buffets have been creeping up in price for a while.
I recall breakfasts were about $17 and dinners were about $28 across the board.[/QUOTE]

About 20% in a little over a yr, isn’t creeping, it’s leaping. :eek:

I was looking at prices online at Allears’s yesterday and I was shocked… but their numbers are still different from yours.

I am not a big fan of the DDP (I prefer the DDDP), but once I saw those prices I was happy to book it for next weeks trip! If you have a “kid”, you totally make out cost wise- rather than paying out of pocket. If you don’t, than I am not sold…

It’s more like two or even three years though.
The prices were bumped in $1 and $2 increments over that timeframe.
I do recall dinner for two at Chef Mickey’s costing somewhere around $80 with tax and tip in June 2009 (no extras like specialty drinks or photo packs). I think that included the $4 per person upcharge for it being the period between Memorial Day and July 4th.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1095761]It’s more like two or even three years though.
The prices were bumped in $1 and $2 increments over that timeframe.
I do recall dinner for two at Chef Mickey’s costing somewhere around $80 with tax and tip in June 2009 (no extras like specialty drinks or photo packs). I think that included the $4 per person upcharge for it being the period between Memorial Day and July 4th.[/QUOTE]

I have the room printout from Sept 2010 and the cost using TIW for 2 adults at Cape May was 63.97. This yr, again using TIW math, it will cost about 10 dollars more for the two adult meals.

Cape May at dinner is very overpriced!

Agreed! :closedeye

I’d like to modify an earlier comment.

ALL OF THE BUFFETS OVERCHARGE FOR DINNER!
Seriously, some of them are $40.00 per person for an adult for dinner.
$35 for breakfast at Chef Mickey’s and $28 at Cape May?!
Even the character breakfasts are starting to get stupidly expensive.