Anyone been to Ohana lately?

I thought I read some menu changes as a test a few months ago. The biggest thing (to me)was a change in the salad dressing. And that they only give you one dipping sauce, not three. Is this still the same or did they change back?

cant help we went two years ago and am not sure if we will go back… dh and i have been talking about it for September… we had a late adr and felt very rushed they brought out allof the food quickly… we were trying to eat as it came and just burned out quickly. I dont remember what they gave us it was a mass jumble of food lol then they started to vacuum while we were eating… we are thinking of giving it another try but alot earlier …
happy 35th anniversary

Well this test was a few months ago. I’m just hoping they went back to the old salad that I love.

[QUOTE=faerie dust;1132894]cant help we went two years ago and am not sure if we will go back… dh and i have been talking about it for September… we had a late adr and felt very rushed they brought out allof the food quickly… we were trying to eat as it came and just burned out quickly. I dont remember what they gave us it was a mass jumble of food lol then they started to vacuum while we were eating… we are thinking of giving it another try but alot earlier …
happy 35th anniversary[/QUOTE]

I think a lot of people feel that way about the food service. I like to eat the salad and maybe wings first but after that I don’t mind the rest of the food coming out at once. I like to have the noodles and the rest of the stuff at the same time I get the meats. However, there’s no excuse for vacuuming while guests are still eating.

last month, we were at ohana and the salad was the same! no worries!

Here’s a link to the changes 'Ohana tried this winter.

News! Menu Changes at ‘Ohana in Disney’s Polynesian Resort | the disney food blog

I’m happy to hear the salad was changed back, I love the honey lime dressing.

I have not been in quite some time, but am happy to report that I will be going back there for my October trip. It’s been far too long!

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;1132933]Here’s a link to the changes 'Ohana tried this winter.

News! Menu Changes at ‘Ohana in Disney’s Polynesian Resort | the disney food blog

I’m happy to hear the salad was changed back, I love the honey lime dressing.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, this is what I wanted to hear! We have an ADR in 4 weeks from today. :happy:

I hope the original dressing is back. You’ll be there a couple of weeks before us so I’ll be waiting to hear which salad/dressing you have.

That’s good news. As much as I understand changes need to happen I’m always sad when I lose something I love.