Anyone been to the Poly lately?

Leaving in 10 days to celebrate our 20th anniversary at WDW. Taking our two kids (9 & 13). Can’t think of a better way of celebrating 20 years of wedded bliss than with the Mouse, the DH and Disney kids!

Staying at the Poly. We have stayed there multiple times and love it. When I booked the trip I had no idea that the resort is in the middle of a refurb. Checked Tikiman’s site regarding which Longhouses are complete. Our favorite Longhouse is Tokelau, and Tikiman estimated this Longhouse will be completed May 25.

Anyone been to Poly lately? Perhaps stayed in Tokelau?

Appreciate any info as I’m spending the next 9.5 days a wishin’ and a hopin’ for our Magical Trip!

We were there last month and it didn’t seem to be a big deal. We were all over the resort for 2 days and I never notice any work. I can’t speak for Tokelau but I didn’t notice anything at all. It was my same old favorite resort, like usual.

Last weekend they opened up most of Tokelau. A few days ago they were just finishing some last minute touches on a few rooms. The rest of the rooms should open up soon.

Aotearoa and Fiji are closed right now.