Anyone else having trouble calling WDW?

Noone else has posted about this, so I’m wondering if it’s my phone line? I have called the reservations # and the dining # several times today and I am getting a message that all circuits are busy.

Has anyone called and gotten through today?

I’ve been having the same problem . . . I got through last night and then was on hold for 18 minutes before a CM picked up.

I’m trying to make dining reservations . . . and the same problem is happening!! :confused:

[QUOTE=leslieh;922569]Noone else has posted about this, so I’m wondering if it’s my phone line? I have called the reservations # and the dining # several times today and I am getting a message that all circuits are busy.

Has anyone called and gotten through today?[/QUOTE]

Actually, Leslieh, a number of people have mentioned that yesterday. Some were thinking that Disney had cut down on operators and that might be the problem?
Keep trying :smile:

[QUOTE=Dopey;922573]Actually, Leslieh, a number of people have mentioned that yesterday. Some were thinking that Disney had cut down on operators and that might be the problem?
Keep trying :smile:[/QUOTE]

:blink::laugh: I must have been under my rock again!

I wonder if it’s because Easter vacation is now within the 90 day dining period? I’ll keep trying!

OOOOhhhh- I just got through!

Listening to hold music- It’s tough to be a bug… “we’re pollinators…” :laugh:

MB must be my lucky charm! I couldn’e get through all day until I posted here, and voila!

My Easter vacation dinner ressies:
The Wave
Cape May Cafe
LeCellier
Artist Point
Boma
Jiko

We’re eatin’ good!

I have had this problem all week but have no problem getting through to DVC

Looks good!! You’re going to enjoy some nice meals.

That’s a thought–DVC can make ARDs for us.

I didn’t think of that either! Once I got through, my hold time was exactly 10 minutes. The CM was extremely efficient! She said they are very busy- she didn’t really chit chat with me.

I got that message a few times last week when I was trying to make some Bday plans for DD. Everyone is planning right now it seems…so much for low attendance. The Cast member on the phone that she is getting bombarded with calls for Easter.

I haven’t called to make any reservations since my trip isn’t until may but I have been having problems with the website. On our account it says we have one new message about our vacation but when I click the link and the page loads it says 505 unavailable. Anyone ever have a similar problem?

Yeah they keep answering the phone and saying “No Mr Tigger you can’t come back yet”. Then they hang up.

They tried that with me, but I convinced them otherwise:laugh:

Oh good, everybody go around Easter. I don’t want any crowds :laugh:

Did you have a problem at PotC too?

AMEN SISTA! I don’t want any either.

Seriously, as stated above, the 90 day window just opened for spring break/easter. The phone lines are going to be crazy for a week or more. Our time shouldn’t be crowded in the least. I don’t care which resorts are booked. I would have NEVER been able to get Crystal palace on a Sunday morning at 8:10am less than a month away if that were the case…ohana was open too…nah we are going to be fine.

Nope…I carry my sword and look mean. They let me through:laugh:

[QUOTE=Dana;922684]AMEN SISTA! I don’t want any either.

Seriously, as stated above, the 90 day window just opened for spring break/easter. The phone lines are going to be crazy for a week or more. Our time shouldn’t be crowded in the least. I don’t care which resorts are booked. I would have NEVER been able to get Crystal palace on a Sunday morning at 8:10am less than a month away if that were the case…ohana was open too…nah we are going to be fine.[/QUOTE]

Keep reassuring me. I like the way you think :happy:

My friend just called me a while ago. She made ressies for POR for Jan 24 - Feb 1 and had no problem getting it. It was a surprise, they just decided to come along this weekend. Yipppeeee…4 crazy adults having fun without the kids :goofybounce::goofybounce::goofybounce:

hahaha! yea I received that circuits are busy for ADR"S #, DVC’S #, and just regular disney planning. but I was able to get through on frday to dvc. hope it gets better or something.