Anyone else having trouble making online ressies?

I have been trying for over a week to get an ADR at AK/Donald’s Safari breakfast.

Every time I check it, I get a message that they are too busy to process my request. I could understand it if I was doing it at the same time every day, but I have done it as early as 6:30 am , and as late as midnight, and throughout the week- I have hit almost every hour in between. Is anyone else having a problem?

Next, I may have to resort to calling, but I want to be successful online.

I am doing it for 7 people, which does not make me a grand gathering either…
Once, I got a message telling me that nothing was available… but really I have check about 20 times…

Anyone else?

[QUOTE=hanwill;1029077]I have been trying for over a week to get an ADR at AK/Donald’s Safari breakfast.

Every time I check it, I get a message that they are too busy to process my request. I could understand it if I was doing it at the same time every day, but I have done it as early as 6:30 am , and as late as midnight, and throughout the week- I have hit almost every hour in between. Is anyone else having a problem?

Next, I may have to resort to calling, but I want to be successful online.

I am doing it for 7 people, which does not make me a grand gathering either…
Once, I got a message telling me that nothing was available… but really I have check about 20 times…

Anyone else?[/QUOTE]

If you have been trying for a week, I think it’s time to call it in before you can’t get it.

I know- it is insane… I have a time, but I am going for an earlier one- at this point I just want a cancellation… I know it will be tough for that many-which is why I am checking so often… but I can’t get through…

I would call. Donald’s at Tusker House is a very popular breakfast event.
Be prepared with alternate times, days, and a fall back restaurant.

this is my experience,
when ever I can’t get the time that I’m looking for, I get the later time that is available. Then I arrive at the podium at the time that i really wanted. and usually they have been able to accommodate me.:blush:

Ohhh- that might work, except I am trying to get in at opening, and the park won’t be open yet… I will keep trying and call. I am nothing if not persistent.

I would call. I just made an online ressie a couple of days ago and it worked fine.

was able to do the captains grille but could not get any others i will call tomorrow

I made all ours too and it was fine. Just be on the safe side I would call ahead.

Finally- I got my time… although- I saw the time online, and tried to make the ressie. The system would not let me get the time, but I called and spoke to a very nice lady, who was quick, and punctual… I got my 8:05 time-which was exactly what I wanted… only 39 days out… yeah!