Anyone else patiently waiting on 2014

Anyone beside me awaiting 2014 Package Pricing?

Well yeah. I have 55 pending packages …

Thank God the wait will be over come next Wednesday at 7am - that’s when they release.

yay…I knew it was getting close. 55 Pending, thats awesome.

Wow—sounds like “business” is good Dana! Yay!

Did they always wait this late for package pricing? It seems to me as if it used to be earlier in the year…but perhaps not—my old brain forgets more than it remembers these days…

Great for you!!!

Can’t wait! Once the trip is booked it feels real :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=smallworld;1135413]Wow—sounds like “business” is good Dana! Yay!

Did they always wait this late for package pricing? It seems to me as if it used to be earlier in the year…but perhaps not—my old brain forgets more than it remembers these days…[/QUOTE]

These files have been collected from over an entire year. Out of 55, I will be lucky to get 30. I am not doing half bad - I love what I do though, so the BIG stuff will come with hard work.

Indeed it does :)):heart::heart:

You’re doing AMAZING!

Why, thank you. I am doing ok. Not as well as my expectations, but I am getting there.

You and your expectations are too hard on yourself!:happy:

Yes, that may be true. I am just very driven and have many goals to achieve. For me turning a year older isn’t about being old, it’s what I have or have no accomplished in the year. November 11th will be my 40th birthday and I have lots of work to do between now and then.

well i will always be a client of yours:) i just hope and pray i can afford 2014:/

We will find a way :heart:

Well, I know two of those that are guaranteed :happy:

One quarter of the trip is already saved for, and everyone is super motivated to get the rest together. WDW here we come!

[QUOTE=jen9804;1135455]Well, I know two of those that are guaranteed :happy:

One quarter of the trip is already saved for, and everyone is super motivated to get the rest together. WDW here we come![/QUOTE]

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

I am so excited to have my trip on the books! Thanks to Dana, of course!

Was my pleasure! Sorry for the insanity of that day the packages came out!! :laugh::laugh: I really appreciate your patience.

[QUOTE=Dana;1135814]Was my pleasure! Sorry for the insanity of that day the packages came out!! :laugh::laugh: I really appreciate your patience.[/QUOTE] No problem! Thanks for putting up with all my indecision. :laugh: