Anyone flown Virgin America?

Has anyone flown them? I am thinking about trying them for DL next year. They also have wifi on every flight.

Are they part of Virgin Atlantic? If so, and they are similar, then they should be very good, we have flown to the USA with VA most trips and nine times out of ten have had very good service.
They are slightly more expensive than other airlines but have alot of ‘extras’ that seem to justify the pricing.
And wi-fi? wow that sounds great, I dont know if VA have that, I dont think so, not yet anyway.

Although I never flown VA before, their seats and TV’s look awesome :D… i’m watching a youtube video ATM.

[QUOTE=dixie;965673]Are they part of Virgin Atlantic? If so, and they are similar, then they should be very good, we have flown to the USA with VA most trips and nine times out of ten have had very good service.
They are slightly more expensive than other airlines but have alot of ‘extras’ that seem to justify the pricing.
And wi-fi? wow that sounds great, I dont know if VA have that, I dont think so, not yet anyway.[/QUOTE]

Yes, they are part of VA. Thanks!

Flew with Virgin Atlantic two (maybe three?) years ago. They were good but not the best we have flown with. They where the only airline we had delays with and the cabin crew where pretty nasty IMO. I was sat by their ‘staff room’ and they didnt realise that drawn curtains did not drown out their comments about the other passengers. Everytime someone went and asked for a drink they acted like you were asking them to land the plane. Not the best experience but Ive heard good things from lots of other people so maybe we just got a bad flight.

Wow, that is bad service. We have never had a poor flight with them really. The worst one we ever had was with Monarch which flew into Sanford? (awful place) that’s why we tend to stay with VA or BA-more expensive but worth it to us.

I’ve flown on Virgin Atlantic to London twice & absolutely LOVED it, I actually think it is one of my favorite airlines. Everything is colorful & fun, the stewards/esses are really nice, and the wifi will be a plus for you! If the rate is good than go for it!

I also have never been to VA, but have seen that Youtube video ATM.

Which one?

Yes I am also confused about which video.

yes, they’re the best/most fun airline ever! flew with them to vegas [=

my brother flew them thought they were great …he didn’t check bags but believed they charged …but they have forced SWA to follow suit in SAN FRAN…lowering fares and only requiring a 3 day advance …on some of my brothers trips across the atlantic you got the same fare the day of as you did 3 months earlier …no 7-14-21 day requirements …not sure on all flights but the ones he took NO PENALTY for late booking …