Anyone fly in a Embraer 145 before ? Size?

Hi all …I will be going to the house of mouse in August and have flown to Florida only once before and don’t really LOVE to fly . Anyway we got a pretty good flight on Delta but the plane is a smaller one that I guess they are useing more a Embraer 145 seats about 50 people . Has anyone flown on one ? Best seats to have ? I am in the isle and my husband will sit by himslef and my daughter next to the window because I did hear the seats by the windows seem smaller because of the curviture of the plane . I do have Vertigo ( motionsickness) so I am just worried it will be a bumpy ride . Any advice ? Thanks !! :blow:

[QUOTE=luvtwoscrap guess they are useing more a Embraer 145 seats about 50 people . Has anyone flown on one ? Best seats to have ? I am in the isle and my husband will sit by himslef and my daughter next to the window because I did hear the seats by the windows seem smaller because of the curviture of the plane . I do have Vertigo ( motionsickness) so I am just worried it will be a bumpy ride . Any advice ? Thanks !! :blow:[/QUOTE]

Check this site out about that plane. It is a jet, so it should be okay as to turbulence…

Embraer ERJ 145 family - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have motion sickness, and would suggest an aisle nearer to the front of the plane. Good luck!