Anyone get to watch the webcast?

I am such a bonehead. I signed up to watch the DVC member webcast for tonight and I completely forgot about it. And we won’t be getting the lithograph either I don’t think.

Did anyone else check out the webcast? Was it just a replay of the condo association meeting? I would sign up to watch the Saturday but we are moving into our home on Saturday. I am hoping they add another date for it

[QUOTE=KingOMiami;1008012]I am such a bonehead. I signed up to watch the DVC member webcast for tonight and I completely forgot about it. And we won’t be getting the lithograph either I don’t think.

Did anyone else check out the webcast? Was it just a replay of the condo association meeting? I would sign up to watch the Saturday but we are moving into our home on Saturday. I am hoping they add another date for it[/QUOTE]

I watched it Tuesday night and It was just a 40 minute infomercial to add on. They had some pretty good deals if you add on, and they showed a villa at Grand California, AKV Kidani and at BLT. But I think the add on promotion was only for AKV.

I watched the 40 minutes and then turned it off because they were having people doing testimonials about DVC. I hope I still get my lithograph.

[QUOTE=bransworld;1008017]I watched it Tuesday night and It was just a 40 minute infomercial to add on. They had some pretty good deals if you add on, and they showed a villa at Grand California, AKV Kidani and at BLT. But I think the add on promotion was only for AKV.

I watched the 40 minutes and then turned it off because they were having people doing testimonials about DVC. I hope I still get my lithograph.[/QUOTE]

If you watched the webinar, There are add on deals for all 4 resorts, they were just showcasing DAKV. :happy:

Thanks Kim that is great to know!