Anyone in the market for a new home?

Not sure that I’d want to move to Utah though:)

Pixar’s ‘Up’ house can be yours for $399,000 - Business - Personal finance - Real estate - msnbc.com

I don’t want to live in Utah, but I sure would like that house. Here is more info and pics from the builder Bangerter Homes - Built for Your Life!

Very fun and interesting post pepper and tink. Definitely would be fun to live in the replica. The price isn’t that bad considering it is a replica from a film (at least here in Toronto, its a very reasonably priced place … house prices here are insane!)

This is about 3 miles away from my house. My kids keep saying they want to live there. Alas, the price per square footage is no where near the going rate here, and it is on a busy street.

A busy street? Well, what is the point of THAT? I was about to say I wanted to live there!

Hey! Utah isn’t that bad. I’m going to see it in a week. They’ve had it all over the news, and there have been ads everywhere for it.

A busy street doesn’t sound too bad, I mean it was on a busy street in the movie. At least right before it took off :happy:

Andrea! I thought we were living at Disney’s Golden Oaks? Neighbours etc?:laugh:

Joking aside, I think that house is fabulous! what a lovely idea, and I think every one has a soft spot for that house as the movie is just so wonderful.:heart:

[QUOTE=dixie;1083069]Andrea! I thought we were living at Disney’s Golden Oaks? Neighbours etc?:laugh:

Joking aside, I think that house is fabulous! what a lovely idea, and I think every one has a soft spot for that house as the movie is just so wonderful.:heart:[/QUOTE]

OH! I didn’t know that we’d be neighbors at Golden Oaks! What a time we’ll all have!:laugh:

[QUOTE=dixie;1083069]Andrea! I thought we were living at Disney’s Golden Oaks? Neighbours etc?:laugh:

Joking aside, I think that house is fabulous! what a lovely idea, and I think every one has a soft spot for that house as the movie is just so wonderful.:heart:[/QUOTE]

I feel exactly the same way Dixie.

We will!:heart::laugh:

I love that cute kitchen!!