Anyone know boating prices?

Can anyone point me in the right direction for prices of renting boats? I can’t seem to find current prices anywhere. I found a few lists from a few years ago but that’s it. My DS and wife were asking about it for our trip in Sept.

21’ Sun Tracker Pontoon Boats $37 (1/2 hour use), Canopy Boats - $26.50 (1/2 hour use), Mercury Water Mouse mini power boats- $22 (1/2 hour use) available at the following Disney Resort marinas: Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort, Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Old Key West Resort, Disney’s Polynesian Resort, Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, and at the Downtown Disney® Marketplace Marina.

14’ Sailboats and 14’ Catamarans- $25.00 per hour, available at the following Disney Resort marinas: Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Polynesian Resort, Disney’s Contemporary Resort and Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.

Pedal Boats - $6.50 (1/2 hour use) available at the following Disney Resort marinas: Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney’s Old Key West Resort, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort, Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort and Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.

I don’t know how up to date this is but it gives you an idea.

Here is a link to the amazing marina at Contemporary – you can access rates and options. The other hotels that offer boat rentals will have rates about the same.

Sammy Duvall’s Watersports Centre

[QUOTE=MissDisney;1020098]Here is a link to the amazing marina at Contemporary – you can access rates and options. The other hotels that offer boat rentals will have rates about the same.

Sammy Duvall’s Watersports Centre[/QUOTE]

You beat me to the punch, that is the link I was looking for but couldn’t remember the name of the company.

I didn’t know they had jet skis now; I will have to rent one the next trip! Every boat they had was sloooooooooow. At full throttle it could barely get out of its own way. :blink:

Thank you:happy: