Anyone tried Sanaa

We’re having a quicke trip to WDW next week and staying at Kidani Village. As it’s just the two of us and we only have 4 days, I want to try new restaurants. The menu at Sanaa looks intriguing…any reviews?

Try Kouzzina on Boardwalk, excellent!

llama darling – I ate at Sanaa in July with DS, and when we sat down, the menu looked intimidating. The waitress CM saw our concern and asked us to wait a moment before deciding. She went into the kitchen and came out with three little tasting pots of stewed meats and lovely breads to dip in them. They were so delicious that we stayed for the meal and ordered more of the same! We really enjoyed ourselves.

P.S. Pack a swimsuit because the Kidani pool and hot tub area is awesome.

Yeah, I threadjacked. Sue me. LOL

[QUOTE=MissDisney;1019422]P.S. Pack a swimsuit because the Kidani pool and hot tub area is awesome.

Yeah, I threadjacked. Sue me. LOL[/QUOTE]

:happy: My thread - feel free to threadjack! I’m booking it. It looks so intriguing and we love to try new things! (I’m talking to the English guy at the moment - he’s more envious of Neil’s golf part):wink:

We’re going to look dazed and confused and hopefully we’ll get the “tasters”:laugh:

It is great! One of our best meals. My DD6 even liked it. It’s a definite “do”.

[QUOTE=llama;1019427]:happy: My thread - feel free to threadjack! I’m booking it. It looks so intriguing and we love to try new things! (I’m talking to the English guy at the moment - he’s more envious of Neil’s golf part):wink:

We’re going to look dazed and confused and hopefully we’ll get the “tasters”:laugh:[/QUOTE]

That English guy is looking forward to some really fine rounds these days, it sounds. Of course, he’s not getting those rounds in on the sunny palm-lined Florida courses. If a trip is ever on the books, however, I think we should make a pack of it and head down as a group. Love to share a cocktail with a fellow golf widow while they guys go out for 18. I believe the English guy’s incredibly beautiful wife golfs, so it might be just you and me, holding down the fort in the bar!

Delicious!! Try the hommus sampler as an appetizer…Yummo!! Everything we had was fabulous, my kids 8 and 9 loved it just as much!

Oh, I think we could convince his incredibly beautiful wife to hang around.:happy: Wouldn’t that be fun! We had such a good time in Nice with them. They could golf their little hearts out and we could partake!

I’ve booked it and am excited to try it!

The bread service was excellent (ordered as an appetizer). You get a choice of breads and accompaniments. I would have eaten that all night! We all enjoyed our meal there very much.

Agree with the above. We ate there in Dec and truly love it. The breads and dips were the best we have every had. The entrees were just the right size and excellent. Highly suggest that you make ADRs for dinner or if you arrive around 2PM you can probably walk in without a ADR.

Bread is my downfall! I could live on bread!:wub: So - order the breads and dips…did anyone try the curries? I’ve already booked it - so we’re all set for a new adventure!

Went there for lunch at our Christmastime visit. Just happened to be at the AK checking out the decorations and decided to give it a try. Marvelous!!! CM’s were great. Excellent wine list. We had a red that as the CM told us was made for Sanaa. Not sure if that’s true<g>, BUT it was excellent nevertheless. We’ll definitely go back. We had lunch and were able to observe the animals on the savannah. Even had carolers come through singing, but they didn’t bother the diners.
Frank

We went back in Sept and LOVED it… Can’t wait to go again! You wont be disapointed!

Sounds like everyone loves it! Can’t wait to try it. Thanks for all the reviews!:happy: