Anything good in June?

Hello all MBers! Does anyone know if there is anything good going on twoards the end of June? We usually go during the Flower Festival, I’m very sad I will miss it this year.
Or how about any new openings??
We are going with a bunch (25) family members in June and I’d love to show/do something rather new or different with them.

P.S. Clearly I am not fimilar with any going ons in June, so any little thing would be great :flowers:, Thanks.

[QUOTE=tinker2222;1011048]Hello all MBers! Does anyone know if there is anything good going on twoards the end of June? We usually go during the Flower Festival, I’m very sad I will miss it this year.
We are going with a bunch (25) family members in June and I’d love to show/do something rather new or different with them.

P.S. Clearly I am not fimilar with any going ons in June, so any little thing would be great :flowers:, Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Me too. Going in June that is…see ya there :smile:

will you be there the same dates??

[QUOTE=tinker2222;1011048]Hello all MBers! Does anyone know if there is anything good going on twoards the end of June? We usually go during the Flower Festival, I’m very sad I will miss it this year.

P.S. Clearly I am not fimilar with any going ons in June, so any little thing would be great :flowers:, Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I am going in june too!!! but we are going at the beginning of June… I am new to visiting in June, we usually try to go during off seasons, but year we decided to risk it haha :laugh:

I am going to be there in the beginning as well. Maybe we will bump into each other.

It may not be the actual Flower festival but many of the flowers and what not are still present…heck most of them are there when I get there in August most years.

25 people? that’s a whole lotta family and big tour group. You all should look into doing one of the fireworks cruises. That’s cool.

We went in June in 2007 and they had the Star Wars weekends, which was fun. We are going to be there in June this year too. June 25-July 5 to be exact!

We would love to make it to a Star Wars Weekend but we are going later in the month because my youngest DS is turning 9 on the 21st so we are going to be there 6-21 to 6-29.

[QUOTE=Dana;1012437]It may not be the actual Flower festival but many of the flowers and what not are still present…heck most of them are there when I get there in August most years.

25 people? that’s a whole lotta family and big tour group. You all should look into doing one of the fireworks cruises. That’s cool.[/QUOTE]

What are the fireworks cruises??
I love the flowers–glad to hear they will be there still.

maybe we might :smile: what dates are you going to be there?

Those are our dates too! (Except we’re getting out of there before the crush of the 4th!)

June 6-13. Off site

Well, cool! Maybe I’ll have a chance to meet some MBers during our vacations! Is there a thread where people from this site post pictures of who’s met who in person?

may 31st to june the 5th off site :sad: I leave the day before you get there :sad: