Anything special?

Do the parks or resorts do anything special for Easter?

I know Epcot does the Flower and Garden Festival. The flowers are beautiful!!! And many of the restaurants do special Easter dinners. But that’s all I’m aware of. Someone wiser than me will no better!:happy:

Here is the link for the dining.

Disney Easter Holiday and Easter dining at Disney World

Some of the off site resorts do Easter Egg hunts, here are some local events, call and double check what the 2008 dates are since this is last years information…

1. Annual Easter Egg Hunt in Downtown Sanford
    Sanford Recreation Department’s Annual Easter Egg hunt will be held at Ft Mellon Park in beautiful downtown Sanford on April 7, 2007 at 10 AM. The eggcitement begins with the arrival of the Easter Bunny and then the hunt begins! Enjoy Moonwalks & Face Painting. For additional information or directions to Ft Mellon call (407)330-5697.

2. Celebration’s Easter Celebration
    Celebration’s Great Egg Hunt will be held on Saturday, Apr. 7, 10 am – 1 pm at Spring Park. Celebration Parks & Recreation has more than 20,000 eggs filled with toys and candy! For more information call (407) 566-1200.

3. Casselberry’s Annual Spring Egg Hunt
    The City of Casselberry and is hiding thousands of eggs at the City Hall Complex for their annual Spring Egg Hunt. The entire family can enjoy, face painters, balloon artists, rock climbing wall, moonwalks, slides, visits & pictures with the Easter Bunny and FREE candy, the Spring Egg Hunt. The event will be held on Saturday, March 31st, 9:00am at the City Hall Complex located at 95 Triplet Lake Drive.

I know there have been photo op’s with Mr. and Mrs. Bunny.

Thanks for the link!! That was exactly what I was looking for! Sounds like a lot of fun! We plan on staying at POR (MAYBE, just MAYBE the Poly!) so I noticed they don’t have anything listed for them- maybe it changes year to year.

Thanks everyone! I was really hoping there were some fun activities! Sounds great!!!