AoA - Favor to ask

If anyone here will be at AoA on October 1, will you please do me a big favor? My son, Stuart, works at front desk at AoA. October 1 is his birthday. If you are there on that day, will you please stop by and tell him Happy Birthday from his mom? It will be a BIG surprise for him! Thanks in advance!

:heart::happy::heart:

I am willing to make the sacrifice of booking a trip to WDW to say happy birthday to Stuart! No, no, don’t thank me.:happy: I hope someone sees this and is able to wish Stuart a happy BD from his mom!

When my dd was working at the Canada Pavillion a number of MBrs stopped by to say hello - she pretended she was mortified, but she actually was thrilled.

That is so sweet! I too am willing to sacrifice! I will take off work and and force myself to go to Disney, it will be hard challenge to face but I know it will make your son happy!
LOL I wish I could, but in Decemebr I can wish a belated!

A friend of mine will be there! I will ask her to :slight_smile: Her name is Deb Curl.

Thanks! I really appreciate the sacrifices you are willing to make to help me! :wink:

Stuart used to work at the Haunted Mansion (in college) and I posted here for people to tell him his mom said hi! He was astounded how many people did it. His fellow cast members were kind of jealous too because everyone seemed to know Stuart.

I know he will be thrilled to meet Mousebuzz people.

Linda

[QUOTE=qltingrl;1122787]Thanks! I really appreciate the sacrifices you are willing to make to help me! :wink:

Stuart used to work at the Haunted Mansion (in college) and I posted here for people to tell him his mom said hi! He was astounded how many people did it. His fellow cast members were kind of jealous too because everyone seemed to know Stuart.

I know he will be thrilled to meet Mousebuzz people.

Linda[/QUOTE]

Nice :slight_smile: She said she would and I will remind her :slight_smile:

I was just going to ask you if this was the one and only Stuart from the Haunted Mansion. :happy: I can’t wait to hear if anyone can say hi. If not for his birthday hopefully some other time.

I’m checking in today and out tomorrow, if I see him I will wish him a happy birthday from you!

You guys are the greatest!!! I just had a very excited phone call from Stuart who said he has had 25 people come up to say Happy Birthday! You have made his day very special. Thanks for giving my cast member a big dose of pixie dust. :heart:

And yes, Julie, he is the one and only Stuart from the Haunted Mansion! He is a really terrific guy (just ask his mom) and loves working at Disney.

Linda

[QUOTE=qltingrl;1122895]You guys are the greatest!!! I just had a very excited phone call from Stuart who said he has had 25 people come up to say Happy Birthday! You have made his day very special. Thanks for giving my cast member a big dose of pixie dust. :heart:

And yes, Julie, he is the one and only Stuart from the Haunted Mansion! He is a really terrific guy (just ask his mom) and loves working at Disney.

Linda[/QUOTE]

How sweet :heart: My friend said she was the second one to do so.

I tried… but he just left!

Thank you all for giving Stuart a great birthday! He said he had 35 people wish him happy birthday. The other cast members were worried he had done something wrong because so many people were asking for him! I appreciate what a wonderful group of people are on this site and truly thank you for making Stuart’s day so wonderful.

Linda

I stopped by on Monday and introduced myself and said"Hi my name is Preston and your mom and all her friends at MouseBuzz wish you a very Happy Birthday".To say the least he was shocked because he told me you never said you were going to do this.I was glad I had a part in making his day special.

Can we have a picture of him? Glad he had a great birthday.