AP discounts for Oct-Dec

Here you go, all you AP holders!

Disney has released room-only discounts, at select resorts, for Annual Passholders vacationing October 1 through December 23, 2006. Ask for code FBZ. The number of rooms is limited.

Maybe Mickey has more details!

Thank’s for the heads up. My BF is on the phone w/ them now. She called this morning around 7 am EST and was told the rates weren’t out yet.

After waiting on hold for 26 minutes… I priced out WL and AKL for the first 3 weekends in December

Moderate rooms $99 plus tax a night all three weekends

Dec 1st - Standard Animal Kingdom room $134 plus tax a night; No Savannah View Rooms Available
Dec 1st - No Wilderness Lodge AP rate available

Dec 8th - No Standard WL or AKL availability with AP

Dec 15th - No Standard WL available with AP
Animal Kingdom Savannah Room $214 per night plus tax

I have the AKL for $134 a night on hold. It came to $302 for two nights.
Dec 15th too close to Christmas. Didnt want to spend that much per night and I need that weekend for shopping. (Although Dec 1 is the parade taping and I know it will be crowded). Just have to convince dh now.

The code is FCB and is good from 10-05 to 11-22 for values at $79 per night and 10-01 to 10-04 and 11-26 to 12-23 for values at $59 per night.

Moderate rates around $99 per night.

WOO HOO!!!

Thanks for the info folks!

Y’all ROCK!!!

If I can swing that AKL rate for the anniversary, it will be most awesome!

I just called and saved us about $180!!! Awesome!!! Thanks

As if going to WDW in 16 days was not enough, I just got off the phone with reservations and got ressie’s for myself, DW and my folks for Dec. 13-16 @ All Star Sports at the AP rate of $59 +tax per night!!!

And I found out that there is a rate for POR in November for $115 per night. So just maybe, I will also have a weekend trip to celebrate our one year anniversary!

WOO HOO!!!