AP preview of the Tinker Bell movie

Will you be in FL on Sept. 27th or 28th?

They are having a special AP preview screening in the MK three weeks before the general public release of the DVD on Oct. 28th.

You must sign up on the pass holder website Walt Disney World Resort - Detecting Browser Properties . . ..

I hope someone can go.

[QUOTE=timkelmom;874711]Will you be in FL on Sept. 27th or 28th?

They are having a special AP preview screening in the MK three weeks before the general public release of the DVD on Oct. 28th.

You must sign up on the pass holder website Walt Disney World Resort - Detecting Browser Properties . . ..

I hope someone can go.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that would be fun, I’ll be there the 27th but not a passholder :frown:

Bummer, but you’ll probably having too much fun anyway.:happy:

I wanted to bump this in case anyone else might be able to go.

I’ll be there that day with AP in hand…but I’ll be going to MNSSHP on the 28th…not if they had it on the 27th I could go. Drat!

You can’t get in! :pinch:

You HAVE TO MAKE a reservation on the website . . . .I checked today and it was listed SOLD OUT - all shows both days!!

My friend and I might still go up and see if we can get stand-by, cuz I’m SURE there are a lot of people who made reservations, just in case they could go, that won’t show!!

It’s FREE for passholders . . . so I’m sure lots of people signed up who aren’t going?? At least I’m hoping!! :rolleyes:

There are only two showing a day 10am and 2pm at MK . . . fyi!

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;876505]You can’t get in! :pinch:

You HAVE TO MAKE a reservation on the website . . . .I checked today and it was listed SOLD OUT - all shows both days!!

My friend and I might still go up and see if we can get stand-by, cuz I’m SURE there are a lot of people who made reservations, just in case they could go, that won’t show!!

It’s FREE for passholders . . . so I’m sure lots of people signed up who aren’t going?? At least I’m hoping!! :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

So sorry to hear they are all full. Good luck with the stand-by, I really hope you get to go.

Man, my DW is gonna’ LOVE this DVD!! I can’t wait to get it!:mickey:

I can’[t believe they don’t have special showings all over the country. Wouldn’t that be great?

Her and me both. I am really looking forward to this, I hope I am not disappointed.

That would be so cool, like in major cities or something.