Ap rates are up!

CODE: X07 room only code…
pkg code: ?? (i booked mine online)

I had to switch from POFQ to CBR but saved $420!

Passholders! Save at least 30% at Select Disney Resort Hotels

Now you can save at least 30% at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights from October 3, 2010 through November 23 and November 27 through December 25, 2010.

For example, for just $58 per night plus tax, stay in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort most Sunday to Thursday nights from November 28 through December 16, 2010.

$420.00 wow good for you! :flowers: Yesterday I was looking at the AP rates but not sure if we will be able to go in again in 2012 after our next trip, our house may need a new roof by then, both kids will be getting braces…etc

Have a great day!:mickey:

Just made room ressies for early dec. Now I just have to have my DD let my DGD come with me. :pinch:

I had said I was looking for a room with an AP discount. The CM said “what’s that?”. So I said annual pass. " OHHHHHH, hmm I don’t think we have anything yet, let me check. " I mean it’s on the web site already, not one of these rumor things that may happen in the next two weeks. So of course he checked and there it was.

Now that the October,November and December passholder rates are out the next passholder rates to come should be the January and February ones. I allready booked Disney’s Polynesian yesterday at the 40% of public rate from 1-22-2011 to 2-5-2011. Maybe later I can apply and even better rate with the passholder rate and save even more money. I shall see.

[QUOTE=chottsy;1045145]CODE: X07 room only code…
pkg code: ?? (i booked mine online)

I had to switch from POFQ to CBR but saved $420!

[/QUOTE]

changed my arrival day to one day later and got my discount at POFQ!!!

the discount is not avail. for weekend nights…but that’s ok…i :heart::heart::heart: POFQ…so glad to be going “home”!:wub: