App for droid

I just found this it is a app for droid and it is free. Disney World MouseWait FREE.

Oh Yay!! Thanks!

Does anyone use this mousewait app?

I took a few minutes to look it over.

It has an online community…got that here.

It has a link to call WDW Dining.

It is suppose to post wait times, but they even state it’s not perfect yet, because they don’t have enough people using the program yet.

So…it looks pretty cool, but I don’t want to spend my trip checking constantly checking my smart phone–like I do every other day of my life.

For wait times there is also Undercover tourist’s app for androit, free…
Lines, which is from the unofficial guide, free as well.

A really cool app is the “Disney Parks” app, free, there you can put in the dates of your trip and which resort you’re staying at. It gives you transportation wizardry. It has a feature that gives you a synopsis of each ride in each park.
Once you’re at WDW, it uses GPS to give you current information on the wait times, I believe, etc.
This one is really, really cool and I cannot wait to see what it can do for me when we get there in December :wink:

[QUOTE=Dopey;1106260]For wait times there is also Undercover tourist’s app for androit, free…
Lines, which is from the unofficial guide, free as well.

A really cool app is the “Disney Parks” app, free, there you can put in the dates of your trip and which resort you’re staying at. It gives you transportation wizardry. It has a feature that gives you a synopsis of each ride in each park.
Once you’re at WDW, it uses GPS to give you current information on the wait times, I believe, etc.
This one is really, really cool and I cannot wait to see what it can do for me when we get there in December :wink:[/QUOTE]

IS the DIsney Parks app the same one available through Verizon?

Yes, it’s the same app. I downloaded when it was released and have been playing with it a bit. I don’t know if I will actually use it. I have a no phones rule while at WDW.

I like the no phone rule! Except, I can see myself uploading the occassional pic to FB.

That is a very good rule. I have never before this coming trip had a smart phone. I am sure that this little app is interesting for 1.2 days and then the phone stays in the room anyway.