Are Camelpaks allowed

We are getting ready to head to Disneyworld on Tuesday Night and to beat the humidity I was thinking of bring a Camelpak to refill at my hotel room and take with me into the parks. Have anyone ever brought one before and does Disney parks allow you to bring them into the parks?

I think so… I saw some people with them on in June.

I remember people using them last year…

what a great idea. Never thought of it. I always fill with ice which keeps the back cool while hiking and drink the water as it melts. Don’t see where they would have a problem if they allow water bottles in.

And it’s also convenient that vodka looks just like water.

lol…I had to google camelpak. I had no idea what they were.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I don’t know why not. We bring water bottles and refill them all day at water fountains. I use a small backpack (a Bagalini) to carry them in. Same thing just bigger. Guess I never thought of bringing a camel pack. That would be alot easier than toting around the bottles.
Try it and then let us know :slight_smile:

:laugh:ROFL:laugh:

My husband has brought one to WDW before with no problems. We found it helpful (at least I did…I’m not the one who had to carry it all day!)

ps…isn’t it Camelbak (not Camelpak)?

[QUOTE=Tinker Mel;975949]My husband has brought one to WDW before with no problems. We found it helpful (at least I did…I’m not the one who had to carry it all day!)

ps…isn’t it Camelbak (not Camelpak)?[/QUOTE]

yes it is, or at least military issued ones are. I don’t have one with the backpack built in, mine’s desert gear, but I guess those would be more convienant to carry everything + water (or other substance) in.

Glad I’m not the only one who didn’t know what they were!

LOL-That’s is so true…Love your sense:laugh::laugh::laugh: of humor.

DH and I were just looking at the Camelbaks in Dick’s last weekend, and he commented that he could use one to enjoy beer on our next trip. I just shared your comment with him and he thought that was a great alternative.:laugh::laugh:

Thank you all

Yes it is called a camelbak

This will be much much easier this way for WATER ONLY in the hot humid weather of Florida

But it don’t smell like water let alone taste like water!

Does anyone remember the courtroom scene in Cheech and Chong’s Up In Smoke?

eeew! A guy next to me at a Jimmy Buffet concert once filled his with vodka and sprite. It was like 100 degrees out all day. He was a MESS by the time the opening acts were done!

I see you’ve encountered a true Parrothead:pirate:
Although to be properly authentic, it should have been filled either with a rum concoction or Margaritaville Tequila. (Chased by a luke warm bottle of Land Shark)

[QUOTE=Soundgod;976069]I see you’ve encountered a true Parrothead:pirate:
Although to be properly authentic, it should have been filled either with a rum concoction or Margaritaville Tequila. (Chased by a luke warm bottle of Land Shark)[/QUOTE]

yummmmy! I miss landshark, I used to drink it allll them time in Florida. Its not available anywhere in my area of PA yet. (Not that I’d have time to drink it if it were!)