Are children under 3 free in the parks?

To be clear here I don’t have one nor will I be having one. :blush: I’m helping someone else out.

Yes…children under 3 are free.

Yes, but if your child is 3 (and you’re going to fudge it) or 2, then you might want to go ahead and buy them a ticket so you can FP (I think they let younger ones in shows w/o FPs, but it’s always handy to have an extra ticket so you can RNRC or EE, again!).

2 n younger free!!

Not only do they get in free to the parks but they also eat free at buffet restaurants (including character meals). This was a really big deal for me when my children were small.

They are free. But, let me tell you, it stinks after they turn 3 and you have to start paying for the little boogers!!

Mine just turned 3 . . . and now we have to pay!! :sad:

Are they also free for ticketed events such as MNSSHP? Thanks in advance! :tongue:

As far as I know . . . you pay one price 3-9 and another 10-over . . . My Dad asked for a senior discount once and was told “Sir, everyone is a kid again once they enter these gates!” :laugh: :laugh:

Yes, but if your child is 3 (and you’re going to fudge it) or 2, then you might want to go ahead and buy them a ticket so you can FP (I think they let younger ones in shows w/o FPs, but it’s always handy to have an extra ticket so you can RNRC or EE, again!).

That’s an expensive FastPass!:laugh:

You don’t pay for anything for kids under 3. Last year we planned our Christmas trip which was exactly one month before DD’s 3rd bday. We didn’t have to buy her any park passes or tickets to MCMCP.

We did however occassionally buy her a kids meal of her own in some of the restaurants since she wasn’t on the dining plan with us.

Free and if she isn’t tall enough to ride some of the big rides…do the Passenger Swap and FP! We did FP for my DH and one of my older ones and then PS for me and the other…in the meantime my DD who was 2 at the time would walk around or get icecream treats while we all took turns to ride. Best thing WDW could have done…made our trip so much enjoyable.