Are the pools at Coronado Springs heated?

Just need to know if i should pack for water or not.
Thanks

I put this is the wrong forum. Can one of the mods please move this to the appropriate forum?

My kids went swimming last week…but my Dad said it was cold… Although it was cold and rainy a few days before…

I am pretty sure all the resort pools are heated and as long as the weather isn’t cold, you should have perfect pool weather!

True, all WDW pools are heated. Now, it may be freezing when you get OUT, butyou should be fine underwater LOL

Thank you.
The weather this coming week is supposed to be spectacular so as long as the water is warm all will be good. :laugh:

[QUOTE=Captain Bax;1104799]Thank you.
The weather this coming week is supposed to be spectacular so as long as the water is warm all will be good. :laugh:[/QUOTE]

I remember swimming at Pop Century in December, with a light rain coming down. As long as you stayed mostly submerged it was okay, but once the shoulders came out…burrrr! :snowman:

They CLAIM that all pools are heated to 80+ degrees all year, but when we were at Caribbean Beach last month, they were most certainly NOT heated. Quite cold actually, even though they were having a warm snap (upper 70s/low 80s). Maybe it was a maintenance issue, but I have a feeling they were pinching pennies.

A pool doesn’t begin to feel warm until it is near skin temp and that’s around 93-95.
That’s why, when I do turn on my heater, I have to set it to 91, and even then, it tops out at about 89.

I was under the impression all resort pools are heated year round so you should be fine, just take a few extra fluffy towels to wrap around you when you get out!

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1104875]A pool doesn’t begin to feel warm until it is near skin temp and that’s around 93-95.
That’s why, when I do turn on my heater, I have to set it to 91, and even then, it tops out at about 89.[/QUOTE]

It could be, but I’ve been in the pools down there in January, and they felt a lot warmer than this. The water was COLD, like…couldn’t even bring myself to go in.

Pool-mageddon avoided ? for now - Washington Times