Are we dreaming?


#1

So we are now looking at probably going back to WDW in June instead of November. We really won’t know for sure until end of February. We really want to try BCV this time around (renting points). Are we dreaming that we would be able to book a studio for June 6-15 only 3 months out?


#2

I guess you’ll never know until you try. Good luck!


#3

If it was during Food & Wine, it probably wouldn’t work, but there are possibilities for June. Just have an idea of a backup resort if BCV is not available, and then waitlist BCV. Also, if some days are available, but not all, maybe consider a split stay.


#4

We are definelty going to have more than one choice. Right now we are looking at BCV (first choice), BWV, BLT, AKV, and VWL.