Are You Guys Tired Of My Coming/Going CP Posts Yet?

Well are ya?? :blush:

If so, I’m sorry, I don’t have enough to post about, often enough for my previous threads to not get deleted. And I just want to share with you guys everytime I have an update… which means creating a new thread. :blush:

So as I’m sure most of you are aware, I am in the midst of beginning/getting into college, which meaaaaaaaaaaaaans… I will SOON be going through the process of applying for another WDW internship. College Program or CP, as I often refer to it as, this time (I already participated in the CareerStart or CS!)

I still update my blog on anything WDWCP related, so here’s the link. I changed it alittle!

My most recent blog is about the WDWCP Campus Presentation I recently visited!! :wub:

Here ya go!

www.staceyswdwcpadventures.tumblr.com

:happy::happy::happy:

Well I for one never tire of you Stacey my darling! Delighted to read your blog! Did I tell you my daughter is considering the ICP for next summer when she finished University? So i shall be hanging on your every word as always xx

Awww, thank you Dixie!!:blush:

No, I don’t believe I heard/saw you mention that!!! That is sooo amazing! She most certainly should!!! And if you or her need any guidance let me know! I could definitely use to learn more about the ICP, but I do have some knowledge and great resources for finding new information out!

Best of luck to you and her!! :wub:
I’m always just a PM or FB message away!

[QUOTE=StaceyDarling!;1053454]Awww, thank you Dixie!!:blush:

No, I don’t believe I heard/saw you mention that!!! That is sooo amazing! She most certainly should!!! And if you or her need any guidance let me know! I could definitely use to learn more about the ICP, but I do have some knowledge and great resources for finding new information out!

Best of luck to you and her!! :wub:
I’m always just a PM or FB message away![/QUOTE]

Thank you so much Stacey! we definitely will ask for your help if you really dont mind:heart:

I am totaling on board with reading anything and everything. Write away.

Oh believe me, I REALLY REALLY don’t mind! I live for the days when people ask me and I get to blabber about the College Program… or just Disney in general!

So ask away when the time comes. Too much is NEVER enough Disney! :heart:

Good! I’m glad you guys are still receiptive to hearing me talk about Disney unceasingly. :blush:

Of course we are! Keep it coming!! :happy:

Thanks Jill!! :happy:

I love updates! When I was on the CP and after I came home, it was all I wanted to talk about all the time! I love reading others’ experiences!

Thanks Karen! I know, I’m the same way! As soon as I got home I instrantly wanted to go back. And describe everything to everyone! (Even if they didn’t want to hear it… Hahha. :laugh:)

And I lovelovelovee reading others blogs too! I’m so glad Jill keeps up with hers! Cuz I know how hard it is to find the time and force yourself passed the exhaustion to write a blog after working in the parks for 6 or more hours! Haha.

I have a new formspring (a website where you can ask questions and get answers, from me!) Really just about the WDWCP/CS programs! I figure it’s an easier way for people who are interested to come and look at the page and see all the different questions and maybe learn something they didn’t know they didn’t know… if that made sense! haha.

It mostly created it to go along with my blog (it’s on that as well in the side bar!)

But if you are interested here’s the link! And ANYONE CAN ASK questions, you don’t need an account on the website to ask! :]

Stacey (StaceyWDWCP) | Formspring

I updated my blog and added a VLOG!!! Here’s the links!!

HERE IT IS! Please give me feedback, I wanna make it better :happy:

Here’s my info…

VLOG/YOUTUBE: YouTube - StaceyWDWCP’s Channel
BLOG/TUMBLR: My Adventure’s On WDWCP!
FORMSPRING: Stacey (StaceyWDWCP) | Formspring
TWITTER: @StaceyECFU (not Disney specific)
FB: Stacey Galt.

Ughhhh, theres a problem with the length! Trying to fix it!!! Hold on :happy:

OKAY, so I fixed the Youtube issue… you can now view my videos!!! Let me know what you think :]

YouTube - WDWCP Vlog 1: Introductions!

You can also watch all three of my vlogs on this link, which is my blog. It’s alot easier than navigating Youtube.

My Adventure’s On WDWCP!

Also, that little box on the right, you guys can ask me questions and I’ll answer em!! :]