Ariel

I didn’t get to meet my favorite princess last year andnowher Grotto is gone. Does anyone know if she is still meetable? If so where? Not at a dinner or anything. I mean in park

Well, this isn’t much help, but I know that they added her to CRT because they took out the Grotto.

Sorry - only place i have seen here is in akershus at princesses breakfast - she was quite beautiful too :wink:

Was something said recently about Ariel and Eric being in the Adventure land area, maybe off to the side when you first walk in? Someone was there but not sure if it were them. Just sounds familiar is all.

Ariel & Eric are at the Adventureland Veranda area - Ariel is in her human form!

Dang it Jill I wanted to tell her! :laugh: Yes, you can meet Ariel AND Eric in the Adventureland Veranda, across from the Swiss Family Robinson Tree House

Alright, now I’m confused. :confused: (Doesn’t take much…haha)
My DD’s love Ariel, so when I looked on the map of Magic Kingdom recently, I noticed that it says that Ariel’s Grotto is now over by Carousel of Progress now. Does Ariel go to both places or is she only in Adventureland? :confused:

Oooooh yay!!!

[QUOTE=NJMommy;1050216]Alright, now I’m confused. :confused: (Doesn’t take much…haha)
My DD’s love Ariel, so when I looked on the map of Magic Kingdom recently, I noticed that it says that Ariel’s Grotto is now over by Carousel of Progress now. Does Ariel go to both places or is she only in Adventureland? :confused:

You may want to look again. The Grotto is gone. There is no replacement site. She’s ONLY in Adventureland.

I’m sure you know better than me, obviously, since you work there! haha
But, this is what I was looking at. In the Magic Kingdom map #1 says it is Ariel’s Grotto.
Walt Disney World Overview Maps | Customized Maps | Walt Disney World Resort

oh no!! Sorry! My roommates and I were just talking about this the other day, so I got excited that I knew the answer and blurted it out. :pinch: I’ll raise my hand first next time. :laugh:

[QUOTE=NJMommy;1050356]I’m sure you know better than me, obviously, since you work there! haha
But, this is what I was looking at. In the Magic Kingdom map #1 says it is Ariel’s Grotto.
Walt Disney World Overview Maps | Customized Maps | Walt Disney World Resort[/QUOTE]

I don’t know why they would put that there because it’s incorrect. Not to mention, Pooh’s spot is no longer there, and neither is Galaxy Palace. They are off the current MK park maps. Why not on this one, I’ve not the foggiest, but rest assured there is only one spot to meet Ariel at MK. Hope I helped.

haha since when did Ariel’s Grotto turn into a Golf Course. If you follow all the links that’s the pic that comes up. Too funny.:laugh:

I thought i’d heard something about Ariel and Eric being in Adventureland at the front of it but wasn’t sure of the location. Any idea how long they’ll be there? She’s DD15’s fav Dis Character and would love to see her w/o scales but don’t have our next trip planned right now.

Well, I’m glad that this thread came up then, because I would have been roaming around tomorrowland looking for the grotto. hahaha
Thanks for letting me know they are in adventureland, my DD’s love her! :wub:

Just got back from WDW and we met Ariel in MG in Adventureland just to the right as you walk in.
She was alone although I would have loved Eric to be there too!

Hope this helps :slight_smile: