Ariel's Grotto Website I run

I just started up a site for The Little Mermaid :wub: check it out and please join the fan community boards and post! :slight_smile:

Ariel’s Grotto

Follow us on Facebook!

:ariel:

[QUOTE=finboy;1110898]I just started up a site for The Little Mermaid :wub: check it out and please join the fan community boards and post! :slight_smile:

Ariel’s Grotto

Follow us on Facebook!

:ariel:[/QUOTE]

Very nicely done!

[QUOTE=finboy;1110898]I just started up a site for The Little Mermaid :wub: check it out and please join the fan community boards and post! :slight_smile:

Ariel’s Grotto

Follow us on Facebook!

I liked it…pay it forward and like mine would you?

I thought more people would’ve have looked at this! Bummer :noo:
Thanks you two!!! I really appreciate it :heart: :smiley:

[QUOTE=finboy;1110947]I thought more people would’ve have looked at this! Bummer :noo:
Thanks you two!!! I really appreciate it :heart: :D[/QUOTE]

I looked at it too! Very nice work!

Make sure to visit my website at www.payCavey$5forbeingawesome.com

Thanks!

[QUOTE=Cavey;1110965]Make sure to visit my website at www.payCavey$5forbeingawesome.com

Thanks![/QUOTE]

I got a 409 Error: “Cavey Not Found”

guess the server is down…:ph34r:

Ariel’s Grotto

Follow us on Facebook!

The site is very nice. I am AMAZED at what people can do with the web now. You have to keep in mind that I was in IT back when every page had to be hand coded.

What tool did you use to create your site?

-Harry

I am only #5 but I am sure your numbers will grow. Great site.

Hey, while we are swapping “likes”, I would appreciate any likes to my page at

I am always trying to increase our social media presence. Shameless plug over.:blush:

Thanks.

I love your page too, I liked it and left you a little message- well done, great work.

[QUOTE=simplytall;1110994]Hey, while we are swapping “likes”, I would appreciate any likes to my page at

I am always trying to increase our social media presence. Shameless plug over.:blush:

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I liked yours too- but at 5’2 some may wonder why I did:laugh:

[QUOTE=GrumpyDad;1110985]The site is very nice. I am AMAZED at what people can do with the web now. You have to keep in mind that I was in IT back when every page had to be hand coded.

What tool did you use to create your site?

-Harry[/QUOTE]

I actually used a theme that someone made and then edited it with my images. I did a few changes though to make it look better than it did. Wordpress is so complicated. I’m about to graduate from college for web design, and I have no idea how Wordpress works. I think that’s kind of silly.

Thanks for all the comments guys!!! :smiley:

Is this allowed or are we getting in trouble for posting all of our pages? If there’s no punishment in the gallows, can I ask for some likes as well?

https://www.facebook.com/WayfarerLodgings Many thanks :wub:

[QUOTE=simplytall;1110994]Hey, while we are swapping “likes”, I would appreciate any likes to my page at

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I liked and I shared :happy:

Your place looks beautiful! I liked your page too. Maybe I can make my way north sometime for some R&R.

Hey Dixie, don’t you know, online you can be anything you want to be, even 6’. :heart: Many Thanks!

Sounds great to me. You aren’t all that far away :wink:

Very cool business Cavey.