Arriving a day earlier

So, just when I get the old mental outlook scheduled to leave this Thursday for our Adults Only trip our friends call and tell us we need to change plans and leave a day early. Seems there was a change to one of their schedules and they have to return home next Monday instead of Wednesday for a land development meeting. They booked 2 studios at OKW for Wednesday and then we move to the 2BR at VWL on Thursday already scheduled. The craziest part of this is they still want us to use the 2 days they are not going to be there. This trip was on their points as we are out.

So, after the 4 of us spent a frantic 3 hours changing our original 6 day schedule, rebooking and canceling ADR’s (my job) and scheduling for another day away for our dog’s it looks like all I need to do now is figure out how I can collapse my Wednesday work schedule into my Tuesday schedule. Oh the tragedy. :laugh:

Indeed “the tragedy” heehee, enjoy!

Have a great trip!!! Can’t wait to read your TR!

How wonderful for you. But…just as wonderful is to hear there are “land development meetings” going on again. I work for a land developer. Have been at a complete stand still for over two years. Things are finally starting to move again people! Back to your trip…enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

All 4 of us are Realtors. The guys are on the Commercial side, our freinds wife is one of our areas leading Residential agents and DW runs the front of the house for our Hilton Head/Bluffton office. Needless to say it has been a rought 3 years for all. This vaction is needed.

As to enjoy, enjoy, enjoy… I can tell you that we will, we will, we will. :laugh:

:laugh: Perfect!!

Sorry we will miss you guys. I waz gonna let you buy me a beer and everything.

And above all else you’re gonna miss our first Monorail Pub Crawl either Friday or Saturday night. Still trying to figure out where this event will fall with the plan changes.
We’ve done the Crawl Around the World at Epcot many times. Thought we would change it up this trip. And we are adding a boat trip to FW to up the task.
Would have been the perfect chance for the Boss to score a few brews. And it would have been a perfect place for you to show the world what being The Boss is really about. :laugh:

Alas it is not meant to be. I just found out the Phillies are playing in WDW on our first night. THIS minor adjustment has not been readily received across the board.

Just give Den the Credit Card & send her off shopping for awhile. Then sneak off to see the Phillies. Sounds fair to me!

We will be at the game on the 5th vs Washington. Our friend lives and breathes everything Atlanta Braves. I got him seats right behind homeplate the first day that tix went on sale.
Have fun if you make it to the Philly game. Check into the all you can eat ticket and 1/2 price beer ticket add on. There is a special serving section for holders of these tix along the 3rd base line. If I knew it was down the line I might have ordered tix that were behind 3rd basse. Oh well.

I have a choice - go to the game & sleep in the hall way.
Not go to the game and roll the dice.

Heck - I’m in trouble just for suggesting we catch the game.

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1020859]I have a choice - go to the game & sleep in the hall way.
Not go to the game and roll the dice.

Heck - I’m in trouble just for suggesting we catch the game.[/QUOTE]

So if you are going to FL…does this mean the kids are home during spring break unsupervised!!!:eek:

PARTY AT BOSS’ HOUSE!!

[QUOTE=tinkfans;1020862]So if you are going to FL…does this mean the kids are home during spring break unsupervised!!!:eek:

PARTY AT BOSS’ HOUSE!![/QUOTE]

Like father, like kids???