Art of Animation Availability

we are planning a trip in mid November, 2012, and thought we might stay at the Art of Animation resort. We would not want a suite, but rather a regular room.

does anyone have a sense on how reservations are? Not sure if I should go ahead and reserve or wait until I see what deals are coming out. I have an annual pass, so usually there are annual passholder discounts in the Fall.

thanks!

If you REALLY want to stay there, then I would book now. Even though mid november is not “peak” season, you risk it selling out due to the newness/curiosity factor.

[QUOTE=Magic;1109727]we are planning a trip in mid November, 2012, and thought we might stay at the Art of Animation resort. We would not want a suite, but rather a regular room.

does anyone have a sense on how reservations are? Not sure if I should go ahead and reserve or wait until I see what deals are coming out. I have an annual pass, so usually there are annual passholder discounts in the Fall.

thanks![/QUOTE]

As of now, the only discount available for Art of Animation rooms is FREE dining and the new visa card holder discount. I would reserve the room and have any discounts applied when they release. These new rooms are super popular right now and may book out if you don’t hold one.

I’ve booked for the first week in December. My regular room rate is the usual for this season. $105/night. Like any Disney booking, usually if a deal comes up and you already have reservations, you can call and they’ll apply it to your reservation. :slight_smile: I’m excited to stay in the new resort. Little Mermaid is my daughter’s favorite, so it’s perfect the regular rooms are in that theme.

Go ahead an book it, sell out risk is probably high due to everyone being curious about the new resort.

Keep in mind its free QuickService dining, because AoA is considered a value resort. You pay for the upgrade to FullService dining.

Hi
I recently got the Disney Visa card, is it true that that there is some discount? Please advise.

Also, I have a planned a surprise trip for my family the last week of FALL in WDW before the peak season starts, is t true that the dining plan is included FREE? I booked a room at the Animation?

Is the free dining deal for anyone, or only card holders?

I was just referring to the available discounts, Cavey. Yes, it’s considered a value resort and you get the QSD free. upgrading to the DDP is $10 per adults and $2 per child under 10 per night. For the cost of suites, it should be a DDP free in my opinion.

[QUOTE=kpolo;1109767]Hi
I recently got the Disney Visa card, is it true that that there is some discount? Please advise.

Also, I have a planned a surprise trip for my family the last week of FALL in WDW before the peak season starts, is t true that the dining plan is included FREE? I booked a room at the Animation?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it’s 15% off the rack rate if you are a visa card holder.

if you are booked for this fall, the dining plan should be free if you booked it that way. This discount must be applied before May 18th, so I advise calling them and making sure that it’s on there. The quick service plan comes free with this resort, but you can upgrade to the Plus plan for $10 per persons over age 10 and $2 for persons under age ten per night of the trip. Call today, like now and make sure that discount has been applied.