Art of Animation Pool

What is everyone hearing about the pool(s) at the Art of Animation resort? I was there in February and walked over from Pop but didn’t get to look around (construction has things blocked off). Thinking of staying there in November. I thought I read somewhere that it was suppose to be the largest pool of any resort, but not sure if I am remembering correctly.

You are correct. The pool at the Art of Animation is stated as being the biggest pool on Disney property. That was the statement Disney put out on Disney Blog.

Here is a cool picture of the Nemo playground. Disney just started releasing pictures from inside the resort.

Here is a picture of the lobby. It’s starts off in black and white and is suppose to go in color as you walk along. No pics of the color drawings yet…soon I am sure

Found the pool picture! It’s HUGE!

my kids are not going to want to leave the resort!

I am not going to want to leave that resort.

If Pop Century is only across the bridge,anyone up for some pool hopping:wink::biggrin::laugh:

Pssst: Pool hopping between sister resorts is allowed.

Examples - Port Orleans Riverside and French Quarter, The All Stars, Yacht and Beach (in reality the same hotel), Swan and Dolphin (shared pools).

AWESOME on the pool

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1105491]Pssst: Pool hopping between sister resorts is allowed.

Examples - Port Orleans Riverside and French Quarter, The All Stars, Yacht and Beach (in reality the same hotel), Swan and Dolphin (shared pools).[/QUOTE]

psst…these aren’t sisters…cousins maybe, but they are not opening up as sister resorts.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1105491]Pssst: Pool hopping between sister resorts is allowed.

Examples - Port Orleans Riverside and French Quarter, The All Stars, Yacht and Beach (in reality the same hotel), Swan and Dolphin (shared pools).[/QUOTE]

You forgot All Star Music and Polynesian, Pop Century and Wilderness Lodge, Motel 6 and Grand Floridian. :wink:

If there’s a bridge, they’re siblings! :wink:

Bring your mugs when you pool hop! (he he)

That’s a given! :cool:

I always thought you could pool hop with one exception, the Beach Club where they check your room ids and you get a bracelet.

Absolutely not! Nor can you bring your reusable mugs on a second trip and…well…reuse.

Yes, there are people who do it and get away with it. Yes, there are people who justify it (especially the mug deal), but WDW policy says “no.”

You CAN take home the TV in your resort room as a little momento of the trip…every time you turn it on at home, you get “WDW Top 5” playing.

[QUOTE=Cavey;1105673]Absolutely not! Nor can you bring your reusable mugs on a second trip and…well…reuse.

Yes, there are people who do it and get away with it. Yes, there are people who justify it (especially the mug deal), but WDW policy says “no.”

You CAN take home the TV in your resort room as a little momento of the trip…every time you turn it on at home, you get “WDW Top 5” playing.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of Disney’s Must Dos. . .its time to change it up a bit, don’t you think? Disney needs a new spokesperson!

[QUOTE=Cavey;1105673]Absolutely not! Nor can you bring your reusable mugs on a second trip and…well…reuse.

You CAN take home the TV in your resort room as a little momento of the trip…every time you turn it on at home, you get “WDW Top 5” playing.[/QUOTE]

Oh, and I have never pool hopped because getting from one resort to another is dreadful!!!

I suspect they don’t want it to be TOO easy to resort hop!