Art of animation

Does anyone know if the art of animation resort has standard rooms or only suites?

I think some of their rooms are regular rooms.

Ok, the Little Mermaid section is regular rooms.

Here you can read it for yourself, before I mess it up:

Art of Animation Resort Walt Disney World

Yes only The Little Mermaid rooms are regular rooms.

They have standard rooms in the Little Mermaid section which is the last to open on September 10th.

Thank you! I have a friend that really wants to go.

I have to say, this resort really looks like fun. We usually put in a day of resort touring and I think I must put this one on the list. The entire resort is scheduled for opening in December

here’s a fun little video Disney hotels: Disney focuses on the ‘guts’ of its hotel rooms - baltimoresun.com

We considered switching over from FW cabins when they added free dining. But the rooms interiors strike me as gaudy.

Plus I love the morning boat ride from FW to MK.

We are headed down in June and we are gonna make a lobby hopping stop at a of animation for sure. Just to check it out.

Just was reading this on allears.net

Summer to Remember: Resort Showcase Day 2 (AllEars® Team Blog)

—it looks so beautiful and colorful. I loved all the stuff to see at Pop and Music but this one is really colorful. Makes me want to stay there.

[QUOTE=Cavey;1108321]We considered switching over from FW cabins when they added free dining. But the rooms interiors strike me as gaudy.

Plus I love the morning boat ride from FW to MK.[/QUOTE]

Eating some crow right now.

And why is that? There is still time to come to the dark side the resorts…lol

36 days!!!

:goofybounce::goofybounce::goofybounce::goofybounce::goofybounce::goofybounce::goofybounce::goofybounce::goofybounce::goofybounce::goofybounce::goofybounce::goofybounce::goofybounce::goofybounce::goofybounce::goofybounce::goofybounce::goofybounce::goofybounce::goofybounce::goofybounce:

Thanks for all the help! Picking a resort is sometimes the hardest part of planning.

For anyone visiting the new Art of Animation resort this summer. Please look for Stuart at the front desk. He is my son and is going to be working there. Just tell him “Your mom says hi!.”

Is that the Stuart who worked the Haunted Mansion a couple of years ago?

It always feels like such an inside thing when you know someone or even just someone’s mom. Both of my DD’s have had classmates work at WDW over the years, always fun to say hi.

-Harry

I will be sure to find him and tell him!!