Art of Animation

So, what are we hearing???

Nada, yet. I have a room booked in September.

We check in on June 22. can’t wait!

I have a client who checked in today. She said the place is amazing! They had their own buses today, but she doesn’t know if it will be that way the whole week or not. She is going to text me tomorrow and let me know. I will keep you all updated as her vacation progresses.

AMAZING!!! i LOVE THIS RESORT!!!and unless i am stupid, there are no microchips in my mug!

But did they implant one in your brain to make sure you come back again, and again…and again…lol

we will be at Little Mermaid section in March

We will be in a Nemo Family Suite in December. I absolutely can’t wait! The photos I have seen are wonderful and are making me even more anxious for our trip.

and that pool!!! I saw this yesterday. Can’t wait!!

Art of Animation Big Blue Pool, Bar and Menu, Playground, Walk Around the Resort, Inside, Laundry AKA Part 3 ? easyWDW

I’m booking a little mermaid room for one night in October. I’m so excited to stay in that section. She is my generations princess. i have been obsessed with her since I was 5 lol

I posted a review on www.facebook.com/disneywithdana

Staying now in Nemo Suite…Pretty cool. Took some time to get used to getting into my room with my card. The pool and food court is great. I like being able to get my mug refilled poolside next to the bar. We have our own bus. The rooms are neat…easy to convert the table into the bed. The hallways are a little dark but I think it is supposed to be “under the sea” The cars section looks neat.

They have a drink station pool side? That is fabulous!

Wow, I hadn’t really paid much attention to the AoA progress recently. That Cars area looks amazing. When booking do you get to select what area you want your room in? I have a pipe dream of staying at every WDW resort at some point and now that they have opened this place, my list got a little longer. :rolleyes:

you have the option to choose what area you want!

I’m at AoA now checked in on Friday and staying in the nemo section. Nemo section is the closet to the main dinning hall, its a nice resort so far.:mickey:

Direct service to and from the parks without stopping at Pop?
How crowded are the parks right now, being the end of June and Florida resident blackout period?
Maybe the real question is, is Pop at capacity?
If so, then it only makes sense to give you your own bus.

i think the own bus is here to stay. when we were there it really wasn’t that busy.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1114468]Direct service to and from the parks without stopping at Pop?
How crowded are the parks right now, being the end of June and Florida resident blackout period?
Maybe the real question is, is Pop at capacity?
If so, then it only makes sense to give you your own bus.[/QUOTE]

Art of animation has had their own bus since the day they opened. Pop is not at capacity because I just booked someone for this weekend. Plenty of rooms and options left - I had my choice.

Then it’s nice to see that Disney recognizes that with 3000 rooms at Pop plus AoA being another 3000 single room equivalent resort, each needs its own bus.
Now, if they’d only come to the same conclusion for the three All Stars full time. They do have 2000 rooms each after all.