Art of animation

The Pop Century is my favorite Resort, but has anyone stayed at Art of Animation yet? What did you think of it?

Several of us have trips booked for later in the year. My opinion is AA is pretty much Pop with suites. If you like one, you’ll like the other.

I am scheduled to stay there in August (follow my facebook page for live updates). The reviews that I am getting are VERY positive! I am very excited.

We just got back on Sunday. The rooms were great. Getting your food after you ordered it was slow at times which made the lines long. I don’t know what is going to happen when the other two sections open. I do agree with Cavey, it is similar to Pop. I would stay there again.

Could we maybe check the board for similar threads before posting duplicate questions?

Sorry this sounds cranky but really, I see Cavey answering the same question only hours apart.

Much better than POP imo! Better food, cooler theme and nicer pools.

[QUOTE=Dopey;1115184]Could we maybe check the board for similar threads before posting duplicate questions?

Sorry this sounds cranky but really, I see Cavey answering the same question only hours apart.[/QUOTE]

That’s because I’m full of Intelligent Teaching, or I.T. Yes, I’m full of I.T. :whistling

Yes of course you are full of it :angel:

Oh, so much to say, so little space and time to devote to it.:whistling:laugh: