Art of Disney in Epcot

If I remember correctly, EPCOT has an Art of Disney store, like the store in Downtown. Does anyone know how to contact this particular store? They had an item that I would like to purchase…but I can’t find it online anywhere to buy :frowning: I found the number for the Art of Disney downtown, but they did not have the statue I wanted.

Any help you may be able to provide is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

A cast member in HS said that you can get stuff from any disney store if you call the number ‘on the reciept.’ I bet if you ask at your local Disney store they will have the number.

[QUOTE=JenL03;908660]If I remember correctly, EPCOT has an Art of Disney store, like the store in Downtown. Does anyone know how to contact this particular store? They had an item that I would like to purchase…but I can’t find it online anywhere to buy :frowning: I found the number for the Art of Disney downtown, but they did not have the statue I wanted.

Any help you may be able to provide is greatly appreciated!

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Call back the DTD store and ask them for the number of the Epcot store.
Also consider calling Epcot and see if they can connect you.
(407) 824-4321

I’m not sure about EPCOT but I do believe that there is an art of disney store in Hollywood Studio’s.

Thank you all for your help…I called the DTD store and they had one in stock!!! It will be here in 10-15 days! :slight_smile: