AS Music Pool Times

Does anyone know what time the pools close nightly at AS Music? We were planning on swimming for a while after the parks close (probably around 10pm). Are they still open then?

All Star Music Fact Sheet

Hope this helps, it says pools could be open until midnight depending on when you go.

Thanks! We will be there next week! Whoop! Whoop!

I know the pools at Pop were open late…our room faced a big pool and the noise kept us awake…I am pretty sure it was well after midnight so I don’t think anyone enforces the “closing” time since there is no gate or anything…

They are pretty soft on enforcing the closing times. We have come back from a 1:00 AM EMH and I have gone down to the pools with the kids. But the Pam or Rich noise rules were in full effect. One loud peep and the kids were out of there. It’s quietly relax or bed, your choice.

But I have seen other parents aren’t so polite and wondered why others were allowed to make as much noise as possible. I was amazed at the parents who did not respect that others were asleep. Sad.

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1109064]They are pretty soft on enforcing the closing times. We have come back from a 1:00 AM EMH and I have gone down to the pools with the kids. But the Pam or Rich noise rules were in full effect. One loud peep and the kids were out of there. It’s quietly relax or bed, your choice.

But I have seen other parents aren’t so polite and wondered why others were allowed to make as much noise as possible. I was amazed at the parents who did not respect that others were asleep. Sad.[/QUOTE]

…or parents that let their kids run up and down the halls screaming…in any hotel after midnight…and we have encountered that at WDW many many times…I’m sure the kids had just gotten in from a long flight or something but still…it’s all about respect… :slight_smile: