AS Music

I have never stayed at AS Music and was wondering if someone who has could answer a few questions.

1. Which building is the best to ask for?

2. Does it share buses with the other AS resorts?

3. If it does share buses, is it first, second or last to load?

4. What is your overall opinion on AS Music?

Thanks…

Calypso are the closest buildings to Melody Hall (Food court, etc)

We stayed in Broadway last Feb. It was a nice section but a far walk to Melody Hall.

I liked the resort!

It does share a bus (depending on the season and how quickly the bus fills up) with the other all star resorts and Music gets picked up second after sports then moves on to movies

The last time we stayed there, we used Sports as our bus stop. We were just at the end of Music and it was much closer to our building.

[QUOTE=babets;925348]I have never stayed at AS Music and was wondering if someone who has could answer a few questions.

1. Which building is the best to ask for?[/QUOTE]

Calypso is closest to the food court and bus stops.

Yes it does and they can get very crowded depending on the time of year.

I believe it is the second stop after sports.

AS Music was what I expected from a value resort. When we were there we stayed in one of the family suites which I really enjoyed. There was plenty of room for everyone. This resort can be noisy if there are school groups staying there at the same time you are. My first choice for a value is always Pop Century.

Thanks…[/QUOTE]

We stay value a lot! And I like ASM!

The rooms have all been redone, and the food court has good selections. I honestly don’t fell like any building is too far if you are able to walk.

I don’t use the buses, because we drive, so I can’t help you there. Sorry!

I have never stayed at AS Music and was wondering if someone who has could answer a few questions.

1. Which building is the best to ask for?
    same as everyone has said Calypso but I’d say get a preffered room and you will be so close.

2. Does it share buses with the other AS resorts?
    depending on the time of the yr that you go it can. I have been there during the slow time and all 2 AS resorts use the same bus so the lines are usually longer.

3. If it does share buses, is it first, second or last to load?
    2nd load

4. What is your overall opinion on AS Music?
    does the job for providing a home while at disney

I mostly stayed at AS Movies but I did took a walk across to see how different it was at Music and Sports. ABOUT the same design but I prefer AS movies.

The walk from the furthers building is not that bad, less than some other Disney resorts. If you take preferred than it will be a building around the main building.

I always took the buses each year( around February ) but did not always get nice experiences. We usually get at parks opening and closing and that’s where the biggest crowds are. Often I had to wait more than 45 minutes(My worst 1:20 ) for a bus. This year I’m renting a car. But that’s us, if you are ok in getting to the park after the crowds and leaving before park closing it’s usualy running fine.

DH and I loved ASMu when we stayed there last February. We were in the Country Fair section (which is all the way in the back) but we didn’t feel like the walking was that bad. As someone else already pointed out, you can walk to the Sports bus stop if you prefer, because I think it is a little closer for those in the back buildings at Music! :laugh:

If you have small children with you, it wouldn’t hurt to request Calypso, which is closest to Melody Hall. But overall the distance is not that bad! (It can’t hold a candle to some of the walking you have to do in the moderate resorts! :pinch:) I like the fact that it’s the 2nd bus stop, because there is usually room left when they arrive from Movies…which can’t be said for the poor people at Sports! :sad: And being the 2nd dropped off is nice, because the bus has uncrowded enough to make getting off easy, but you still don’t feel like you’re sitting there forever waiting to get to your resort.

We stayed in Calypso a few years ago we had a preferred room it was fantastic so close to the food court and bus stop.
The only problem with this was we missed out on some of the photo opportunities around the resort.

The kids loved the pool loads of towels available and life jackets for the kids