Att: Erin

You had posted this info for the seasonal pass…I cant seem to find it on the disney website. I emailed disney and they said the dates for 2009 were not released yet. Where did you see this at? Please post the link…

THanks

A Seasonal Pass entitles you to admission** to Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios™, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park Except the following dates:

• March 15 - March 28, 2008

• June 7, 2008 - August 14, 2008

• December 21, 2008 - January 3, 2009

• April 4 - April 17, 2009

• June 6, 2009 - August 13, 2009

• December 19, 2009 - January 1, 2010
    **Except for activities/events separately priced.

You also get:

• The exclusive “Mickey Monitor” Passholder newsletter
  • Special offers on Walt Disney World® dining, merchandise, backstage tours, and much more!

When you order the Seasonal Pass, you will receive an exchange certificate in the mail. Redeem the exchange certificate for a Seasonal Pass at any Walt Disney World® Theme Park ticket window by presenting the exchange certificate and valid photo ID. The Seasonal Pass is valid for 365 days from exchange certificate redemption.

Proof of Florida residency is required – you must provide any one of the following:

• Florida driver’s license
  • Florida state-issued ID card (must have Florida address)
  • Florida voter’s registration card with corresponding picture ID
  • A college ID for a Florida college
  • Florida- based military ID

Passes are non-transferable, are only valid during regularly scheduled operating hours and exclude activities / events priced separately. No additional discounts apply.

Florida Resident Special Offers

here is a link that has the same info., dates etc. (about mid-way down the page. :C)

Thanks but that only shows through Jan 2009. I was looking for the dates from March-May.